Amazon Free App of the Day

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
If you have any idea what Fruit Ninja is, you have a good idea what this is like. I live in the woods and hope Jack's ax slips.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Ultimate Hangman HD is the 11/26 app.

Ultimate Hangman is a must have hangman game with 4 awesome themes (Doodle Hangman, Chillin' Chalk, Christmas Snowman and Flower Power), 11 great songs and 73 word categories including 7 random modes. There is also 2 player mode so you can enter your own words and play with a friend!

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
Check out the "Connection Day" deals...

Enjoy your first gifts of the season from Verizon. Get digital giveaways from Amazon like music, apps and audiobooks so everyone can stay connected. Yup, even if you’re not a Verizon customer. It’s the season of thanks and here’s a big “thanks” to you.

10 additional FAOTDs. Anyone that hasn't already picked up on Perfectly Clear, should give it a look. Picked it up a while back.
Here's the link to the deals...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...d_t=101&pf_rd_p=1982993442&pf_rd_i=2350149011

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hidden Objects Thanksgiving is the 11/27 app.

You are in for a virtual cornucopia of fun! Hidden Objects Thanksgiving is a feast for the eyes! Dig through ornate environments filled to the brim with turkeys, cranberries, gourds, and other autumnal delights. The holiday season is in full swing in Hidden Objects Thanksgiving and there's plenty to be thankful for, too!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
There are some good apps there. I have had Perfectly Clear for awhile and it works well. You get to compare the corrected photo with the original before you save. Polar Bowler is just a fun game, I don't care that it does only have a 3 star rating.

PitCarver

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 9, 2014
There are some good apps there. I have had Perfectly Clear for awhile and it works well.
Folks at Amazon seem to be looking out for the photographers out here...
Perfectly Clear has been in my photo toolbox since I first saw it. I think that the hidden gem, from this offering, is the Touch-Retouch app. Might be helpful in removing that annoying Uncle from your holiday pics.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Bike Race Pro is the 11/28 app.

Drive your bike through amazing tracks with jumps and crazy loops in this fast-paced physics-based game. Tilt your device to lean your bike and touch the screen to accelerate/brake.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hunger Games: Catching Fire - Panem Run is the 11/29 app.

Based on the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire – Panem Run mobile game brings the endless runner genre to new social heights, putting the action from the movie into players’ hands. The lightning-quick action sequences in the mobile game compliment and extend the movie’s spectacular action and story.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
KAYAK PRO is the 11/30 app.

KAYAK Mobile connects you to KAYAK's travel website. Never again be at a loss for all things travel-related. Find the right flight. Get the perfect hotel. If your flight is canceled, be the first to know, and find a new one with the tap of the finger. Compare travel sites in one search when booking your flight, hotel, or car rental. Keep track of your flight, hotel, and car reservations when you are on the move. Be notified of flight delays or gate changes. At airports, access maps of restaurants and ATMs in the area.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
This is one that I figured, everyone that does any amount of traveling already has.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
The Great Prank War is the 12/1 app.

When Gene, the manager of rival park East Pines, gets his hands on a time machine, he goes back in time so he can win the prank war and take over the park. Now it's up to our heroes to take it back, but it won't be easy! The game also features awesome new character designs and animation styles for maximum prankiness. Help Mordecai, Rigby, Muscle Man and Skips take the park back from Gene and his goons with a plethora of prank-related powers!