Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
List Master Pro is the 11/20 app.

With List Master Pro you can create sub-lists with sub-notes, set daily reminders, import and export lists as a spreadsheet, share lists via e-mail, and back them all up to your SD card. Keep all your lists and notes in one place and keep your life organized with List Master Pro.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
You have gotten me into the habit of checking this right away. This app gets a 4 star rating for good reason. It is very easy to use and there is basically no limit to the lists you can make.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Documents To Go Full Version Key is the 11/21 app.
NOTE: Install Documents To Go 3.0 Main App First

• View, edit, and create Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents
  • Download, view, and edit your files from your Google Docs account
  • Sync with your desktop using your device's USB cable
  • Enjoy comprehensive formatting features for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as high-fidelity viewing of PDFs
  • Access support for attachments, password-protected files, built-in file browser, memory-card support, and Live folder for recently used documents

Last edited by a moderator:

joostvv2

Nov 15, 2011
Crap that you can not download it if you have no creditcard

Sent from my HTC Desire using Android Tablet Forum

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
There were also a lot of complaints from Acer Iconia users but the. Most recent one said the problem had been fixed.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Cross Court Tennis is the 11/22 app.

Rise to the top of the tennis world! Compete against opponents with unique skills and attributes and work your way through the rankings. Hone your skills and play against the world's best. You're on your way to the Grand Slam!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I don't even qualify for water boy in this game, but it is fun!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Muffin Knight is the 11/23 app.

Follow the story of a little boy on his journey to return the old fairy's magical muffins. A strange curse was set on him: With each muffin he touches, he turns into a different creature. The old fairy promises to turn him back into a boy when he gets all the muffins back.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Bonsai Blast is the 11/24 app.

Shoot and match colored marbles together in this zen-themed puzzler from Glu Games. Bonsai Blast features intuitive touchscreen controls that make it easy to pick up and begin play. Colorful, tranquil background environments draw you in as you try to clear the board of marbles before they reach the end of the path. With addictive puzzle gameplay in the tradition of such Match-3 games as Zuma and Puzz Loop, Bonsai Blast offers 90 levels of marble-blasting bliss.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Slice It! is the 11/25 app.

Slice shapes into pieces of equal size in Slice It! for Android. Sound easy? It may start that way, but soon you'll be scratching your head over seemingly inscrutable, unsliceable puzzles. Plus, this addictive puzzler will vastly improve your ability to slice real-life birthday cakes into equitable proportions.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
ChannelCaster Pro: Social News is the 11/26 app.

ChannelCaster Pro: Social News is an app that lets you access a limitless world of online content with a social twist. Discover and enjoy intriguing news, gossip, celebrity photos, viral videos, and more from thousands of sources with ChannelCaster Pro for Android.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
This is a pretty cool app. It got very good reviews. It is always free at the Android Marketplace but I could not get it to download from there. No trouble with it downloading from the Amazon Appstore.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Tiki Golf 2 is the 11/27 app.

To play, simply touch the screen and move to aim. Tap Swing and then Hit. Enjoy the cool tiki-themed graphics and music while you watch your shot. As you play, you can monitor the hole number, shots, and par. Earn bonuses for power, speed, and luck as well as steering, collecting pineapples, going through rings, and hitting targets.

Last edited:

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Frustratingly fun.

jonesygirl

Feb 9, 2011
I don't understand this game. Am I supposed to "steer" the ball AFTER I hit it?

Sent from my HTC Aria using Android Tablet Forum