Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hidden Object - Kingdom of Dreams is the 6/16 app.

Find unique hidden objects among the hauntingly beautiful images. This is a wonderful challenge for Hidden Object devotees. "Kingdom of Dreams" contains 23 artistically-crafted levels, filled with items.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Fighting Fantasy: Blood of the Zombies is the 6/17 app.

"Insane megalomaniac Gingrich Yurr is preparing to unleash an army of monstrous zombies upon the world. He must be stopped and his undead horde defeated. In this life-or-death adventure the decisions YOU make will decide the fate of the world. Can YOU survive or will YOU become a zombie too?"

Blood of the Zombies is a digital Fighting Fantasy gamebook, an interactive adventure in which YOU are the hero! You can only win through by choosing the correct path, finding equipment, avoiding traps and surviving combat.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I can't really play with zombies unless I drink some wine first but this game if it's good it would be great because normally cost $5.99...if you like zombies, go for it!

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
DAILY WORKOUTS - is the 6/18 app

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71DWHBnHt+L._SL500_AA300_.png

Your own personal trainer wherever you are!

FEATURES:
✓ 10 to 30 minute full body workouts
✓ 50 exercises
✓ Workouts are randomly created and different each day
✓ Video showing how to do each exercise
✓ Developed by a certified personal trainer
✓ On-screen instructions and timer

Daily Workouts FREE is a great 10 to 30 minute daily workout routine for men and women that steps you through some of the best exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home.

Rated 4 out of 5 stars.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
The reviews are pretty good and it apparently works on the Kindle Fire too.:rolleyes:

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
One of the hardest part of the exercises is the PLANK.

I tried it for 5 minutes and it made my arms numb.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk HD

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
If you want to exercise all those legs off yours, you have to install the app, not just read the reviews....I did! :)

Good idea, then we'd save the shipping on the beer as well. Since I'd be the one reviewing the app, I could just keep the beer.:p

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I did it at home today! Thanks to the daily free app, which is good if you don't have a gym to go to or you feel like working out at home...I think the whole routine it's good.
You can keep the beer Spider, just send me the wine! :)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
$ForumRunner_20130619_023701.png

Today's app sounds great,so many sounds to choose from if one has problem falling asleep! I won't install it,I tried before something similar to this and it's like my brain knows it's not the real nature sound and I end up getting irritated and incapable to sleep.

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
Don't forget to activate the update of Starter Pack Plugins so that you get the other FREE Plugins. Or, you may get it at GooglePlay.

This is almost similar to the previously FAOTD Relax Melodies Pro.

Sent from my ACER A500 via Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Good thing these sleep apps come with an alarm, otherwise you might never wake up.:rolleyes:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Combat Mission : Touch is the 6/20 app.

From Battlefront.com, the critically acclaimed creators of the Combat Mission series of wargames: Command American and German troops during and after the invasion of Normandy, June 1944! Combat Mission : Touch mixes fun and realism for a unique, hands-on, 3D wargame experience.

PLEASE NOTE: This app lets you purchase digital content using actual money. On Kindle Fire, you can configure parental controls from the device Settings menu, and then selecting Parental Controls. On Android devices, you can configure in-app purchasing parental controls from the settings menu within the Amazon Appstore.

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
Can't download the content file since yesterday. I wonder why?

Sent from my ACER A500 via Tapatalk 4