Amazon Free App of the Day

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
Rescue Roby is the 6/21 app

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71OwLuAOBtL._SL500_AA300_.png

••• Move over, grumpy birds with bad attitudes. Take a hike, you candy-addicted gluttonous blob! Head for the hills, dazed and confused, waterlogged reptile.* There's a new game in town, so prepare for the robot invasion. Rescue Roby is an exciting new physics-based puzzle game designed by Runaway Studios - the casual play division of the preeminent app developer, Intellijoy. Runaway Studios' mission is to create a new category of handcrafted artisanal game apps, complete with one-of-a-kind immersive narratives, stunning graphics and unique game mechanics designed to inspire mobile gamers all over the world.

••• Features •••
- Rescue Roby is a unique physics-based puzzle game designed for players aged from 7 to 77+. - A brain-teasing puzzler, Rescue Roby offers a unique robot-themed narrative, stunning graphics, realistic physics, compelling characters, and addictive and diverse game mechanics that will provide hours of mobile gaming fun! - This challenging brain teaser comes complete with 4 dynamic chapters and 70+ play levels that pack a punch by getting harder as you advance. This lite version offers full access to the first chapter, and some of the levels in subsequent chapters.

••• The Story •••
Rescue Roby will take you on a wild, fantastical ride. Quirky yet adorable, Roby fails the quality inspection because of his odd looks and eccentric behavior. Instead of being shipped to his new owners, Roby is condemned to the scrap metal bin.

••• Your Mission •••
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to help Roby avoid his fate and escape the robot factory. This task is not for the faint of heart, as you'll soon discover. Roby must either use or take abuse from moving conveyor belts, suspended scaffolding, exploding boxes and giant magnets that quickly attract all metal objects (including robots) into their magnetic field. Escape is just a crane ride away. Help Roby get into the box, and he'll get carried to the next level.

••• Our Mission •••
Stay tuned for new updates including: more addicting game zones, play mechanics, obstacles + challenges and more advanced play levels to extend your mobile fun.
* Any resememblance between aforementioned characters to those appearing in Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, and Where's My Water is purely coincidental. Angry Birds is a trademark of Rovio Studios, Inc., Cut the Rope is a trademark of Zeptolab, and Where's My Water is a trademark of Disney Enterprises, Inc.

Sent from my ACER A500 via Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Rescue Roby is the 6/21 app.

Rescue Roby is a unique physics-based puzzle game designed for players aged from 7 to 77+. A brain-teasing puzzler, Rescue Roby offers a unique robot-themed narrative, stunning graphics, realistic physics, compelling characters, and addictive and diverse game mechanics that will provide hours of mobile gaming fun!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Abalone is the 6/22 app.

THE PATH TO MASTERING
Push one, two or three of your marbles at a time. If you line up more marbles than your opponent, you can push him off the edge of the board. Be the first to push your opponent off the board!

PLAY WITH FRIENDS
Aside from the challenge mode with an increased IA, play Abalone with your friends in the local 2 player mode. Push your marbles together on the same screen anytime: this must-have board game will always be at hand.

FILL IN THE CHAMPION’S SHOES
Tired of Abalone’s official mode? Play the free game mode and challenge your skills against some of the 30+ competition variations: Swiss daisy, the Alien, Fujiyama… Try to unlock all the achievements. And if it’s still not enough for you, the game features an Editor to create your very own board game rules.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
That's a looooong description ,elsuirad....the question remains though:-will we like this game?- Let me go check if it's worth it installing it!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
This free games are like mushrooms, they grow overnight,I didn't even finish reading about one that the new one comes out...no time to install one or try it that it's time to try the next one...I'm getting dizzy! Or perhaps is the wine? :)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
My head is spinning! These free apps are like mushrooms, no time to try one that the other one is coming out! I feel dizzy.....ooops ...perhaps it's that wonderful wine that JP sent me? :)

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I think I spilled a little bit of wine on my tablet earlier and now he is double posting! Good wine though!

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
Sorry for the entire description part.

I forgot to tell my son to pick only brief description and post it here. It's my fault.

From Philippines, using Acer A500

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Rotate and Roll is the 6/23 app.

Rotate your way through 40 challenging levels. Roll the balls to the bubble to progress. Use touch screen buttons to tilt the game to help the balls escape.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Fun little game.....the only one star reviewers are the kindle fire owners or the ones who didn't want to pay for it because it was free on the PC. It's good, , engaging enough to spend few minutes on it...I personally am not a big game fan! I keep few on my tablet to play with some of my friends kids when I want to keep them quite.....this is definitely one of them!

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
Spikeys always keeping my balls burst. Hard to get those coins.

From Philippines, using Acer A500