Amazon Free App of the Day

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Very nice thanks! I'll share some phtos when they get organized. Did I miss any really cool apps?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Zen³ is the 7/3 app.

An original zen-like puzzle game: tactile, meditative, maddening. twist, fold and wrap colors across 48 mind-bending puzzles.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Welcome back,JB....you missed only my great reviews! :) And I missed you! I wanted to leave this Zen app for you but I got curious and I had to see for myself because somebody said it's too easy and somebody said the opposite....I think the truth as usual lies in the middle , the first few levels are easy and then it gets a little more challenging....it's worth it a try! :)

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Thanks, Gloria! Maybe we could be CO-ATF Testers:cool: It's good to have different perspectives.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Beautiful pics,JB ....thank you for sharing....I thought you went to some Eastern European country!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Finger Hoola is the 7/4 app.

The object of the game is simple. Using your finger you spin a virtual hula hoop in time with musical notes. The higher the notes, the faster you spin; the lower the notes the slower you spin. As the musical notes change you adjust the speed of the spin accordingly. If you adjust correctly, colorful abstract splashes appear on the screen, and the musical notes come together in a soothing melody. If your spin rate is not correct the splotches fade and the melody gets less pleasing. If you are able keep the spin rate and the musical note in sync for a specific amount of time, the hula hoop shatters in a burst of color and light and the level is completed.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Finger Hoola is the 7/4 app.

The object of the game is simple. Using your finger you spin a virtual hula hoop in time with musical notes. The higher the notes, the faster you spin; the lower the notes the slower you spin. As the musical notes change you adjust the speed of the spin accordingly. If you adjust correctly, colorful abstract splashes appear on the screen, and the musical notes come together in a soothing melody. If your spin rate is not correct the splotches fade and the melody gets less pleasing. If you are able keep the spin rate and the musical note in sync for a specific amount of time, the hula hoop shatters in a burst of color and light and the level is completed.

Spin it and they will come. This one has no 1 or 2 star ratings. If this looks like it will be fun for you, go for it!

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
The music/sound is very soothing but the only thing I don't like is it's always running in background after you exited the game and you have it to force to stop and why there's no quit or exit option on this?

Sent from my ACER A500 via Tapatalk 4

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Cubimania is the 7/5 app.

Cubimania is a 3D match three puzzle game. Rotate a stack of cubes, pick where you want the falling cubes to land, land three or more cubes in a row, and watch as the cubes disappear. Set up combos to make even more cubes disappear!