Amazon Free App of the Day

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
CSG-Crazy Ball - Power Lines Match5 is the 7/10 app.

A unique take on traditional linking puzzle games, CSG-Crazy Ball - Power Lines Match5 introduces you to a new rule set that favors logic over speed. Collect five balls of the same color on a row to remove them - the more you match, the higher the score. Bright, polished and highly addictive!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
This reviewing gig is getting confusing. First of all, this game is always free on Google Play. If you don't get it today, you can get it another day. On Amazon this has a 2 star rating, mostly because this is a game you cannot win and who wants a game where they know upfront they are going to lose? However on Google Play, it has 4 1/2 stars.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Yes there is, tonight at the Beach Club. Buy your first beer and get the 2nd one FREE!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Buy your first beer and get the 2nd one FREE!

Even the bear knows that's not free beer, it's ½ price beer. (However, he is smarter than the average bear.) Try telling them you only want 1 beer, the 2nd one.:rolleyes:

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
You must have had new math in school. The first beer is full price on the bar bill. The second one does not appear at all. I would have drunk it even if I had to pay full price.

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
$Screenshot_2013-07-11-01-56-39.png
Yes there is! When somebody buys you a beer, that's a free beer...I know everything about it! :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Marv the Miner 3: The Way Back is the 7/11 app.

Marv The Miner has reached the treasures in the dark mines of Kazarakt but the way back is blocked! You must help Marv find another way back to the surface! Marv the Miner 3: The Way Back picks up where the second game ends with the everyman Marv deep in the black mines of Kazarakt. Players must make their way through more than 30 levels (more than 100 levels in total is expected via updates), battle against many villainous monsters, overcome challenges and conquer bonus levels and take advantage of environmental features such as air bubbles, slides, springs, teleports, cannons and much more old school video game goodness.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Alright! Finally a good FAOTD! Marv is back! This is a platform game and those are few and far between. Marv The Miner 2 is also free, if you do not have it yet.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
All-in-One Mahjong is the 7/12 app.

Eliminate all pieces from the board! Play in two game modes: match all pairs as soon as possible in Time mode or play until you win or lose in Score mode. Choose out of a large selection of backgrounds, keep track of your personal record and play through all 42 different layouts!

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
The only thing I can figure out is that they misplaced their July 4th Mahjong game and didn't want us to have to go too long without a new one.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
The only thing I can figure out is that they misplaced their July 4th Mahjong game and didn't want us to have to go too long without a new one.

If anyone ever said, "You can never have too many Mahjong games." They're WRONG!:D