Amazon Free App of the Day

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
That's not why I asked. I have been comparing both Amazon and Google Play, when reviewing, and the list is getting quite long.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
SQLTool Pro Database Editor is the 7/31 app.

Connect and manage MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Derby, Sybase, and Oracle (not 10.2+) databases from your Android device. Databases can be managed using the customized query editor or through built-in shortcuts. SSH Tunneling supports password and public key authentication.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Escape from the Dead is the 8/1 app.

The world has gone to hell... Dead roam the land... Survivors flee for their lives... The zombie apocalypse has started. You are chased by the dead across open farmland and have taken shelter in an abandoned farmhouse. To survive: find and use objects, solve puzzles and make your escape from the dead!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
NodeBeat is the 8/2 app.

Find your groove. This intuitive and fun visual music app lets you create music using a node-based audio sequencer. Budding musicians of all ages will be generating impressive rhythmic sequences and ambient melodies with ease. Share your sounds and your own style.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
If you are musically inclined, this might be a good app for you. It got some excellent reviews. Check out the 1 star ratings, though, as it apparently does not install on some devices.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Magic Academy 2: mystery tower is the 8/3 app.

Trouble is brewing in the world of magic! A priceless treatise has gone missing and, if in the wrong hands, a demon banished long ago will be summoned from exile... It’s up to you to start your investigation and find out who was tempted to start negotiating with powers of darkness!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Spider, send few cases of beer this way.....it's my Birthday and i have few more days of celebration to go through! :)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Spider, send few cases of beer this way.....it's my Birthday and i have few more days of celebration to go through! :)

It's on the way Gloria and, because it's you, I threw in a few bottles of wine.:cool:

Happy Birthday!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
RepliGo PDF Reader is the 8/4 app.

Review documents on the go and add highlights, cross-outs, underlines, sticky notes, arrows, lines, ovals, rectangles, freehand drawings and text boxes. Freely annotate, fill out and print forms from email, memory card, or the cloud. Comments are stored as standard annotations in the original PDF file.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Ok, I've owned this app for a long time and it works quite well but I often ask myself why? PDF is viewable on nearly any device, and for the most part it sucks on just about every one of them. This isn't a knock on the app but the format that manages to make document viewing a nightmare on almost all devices.