Amazon Free App of the Day

Do you have any idea why a screen on a tablet would bee jumpy and freeze up? It is happening to my wife's new Sony Experia Tablet Z. I posted this question in a couple spots, trying to get a prompt reply, before sending it back.

Dirty screen? Outside or inside? Outside is fine. How would it get dirty on the inside?

Star Jim is the 7/25 app.

Only you can save them! The stars have fallen from heaven and condemned the universe to extinction. Rescue all the stars and return the constellations to their rightful place for the universe to shine again. Pick the brightest star every time and get a bonus at the end of each of the 100+ levels.

Yes, really nice job! Send him some of my new favourite beer, the name is Daura,Spanish,sooo good!

I tried this game on Test Drive. Maybe the actual controls work better, but they were really sluggish on the TD. I have not had problems previously, when using Test Drive. It has only been out since June, so there haven't been a lot of reviews (only 100 downloads on Google Play), but they have been mostly positive. I will be in Milwaukee the next couple days for Granddaughters Birthday, so I leave the reviews in Gloria's capable hands.

Gloria, I will be down in Miami in February and will try to remember that beer. It's not fruity, is it?

So I was on the pone with Sony support a good part of the afternoon, yesterday and finally came to the conclusion that the Sony Z needed to be sent in for repair. Problem is, they had no record of the SN for the tablet. I got to thinking that maybe it is because I bought it from Amazon. They have a really good replacement policy. They have already shipped out a different tablet.

I will be down in Miami in February and will try to remember that beer. It's not fruity, is it?

Don't know about that, all they make a big deal about in their ads is that it's gluten free. I think the bear likes gluten, so he might not like it.:rolleyes:

So I was on the phone with Sony support a good part of the afternoon, yesterday and finally came to the conclusion that the Sony Z needed to be sent in for repair. Problem is, they had no record of the SN for the tablet. I got to thinking that maybe it is because I bought it from Amazon. They have a really good replacement policy. They have already shipped out a different tablet.

Glad to hear you got that taken care of so quickly, I've seen those things drag on for weeks. I guess it does pay to deal with reputable vendors.:eek:

Don't know about that, all they make a big deal about in their ads is that it's gluten free. I think the bear likes gluten, so he might not like it.:rolleyes:

Glad to hear you got that taken care of so quickly, I've seen those things drag on for weeks. I guess it does pay to deal with reputable vendors.:eek:

What is gluten anyway? If there is gluten in beer, I have to think it is there for a reason.

What is gluten anyway? If there is gluten in beer, I have to think it is there for a reason.

Gluten is a protein composite found in foods processed from wheat and related grain species, including barley and rye. Traditional beer is made from wheat, barley and rye, that's why it contains gluten.:cool:

Gluten is a protein composite found in foods processed from wheat and related grain species, including barley and rye. Traditional beer is made from wheat, barley and rye, that's why it contains gluten.:cool:

Well then I want it in the beer, like the calories. :)

What I like about the beer is that it almost tastes like a dark beer,very bitter taste, but I hink is light in color....well I don't really know because I like to drink my beer from the bottle, like a real lady :) And the bottle is dark....May be the beer is dark too! I'm going to pour a little bit in a glass tonite and I'll tell you. I don't know what place would sell it,I buy it at Whole Foods, it's an organic kind of supermarket. Let me know when you come,I have to meet you and your wife of course..I think it would be the first time that two members of this forum meet?

Demolition Master Pro is the 7/26 app.

Get into an exciting adventure on 9 locations on Earth and 7 on the Moon, a total of 240 levels. The goal of each mission: demolish a construction using an explosive. A game full of curious locations, dramatic and realistic explosions, adrenaline and hunger for victory.

Back