Android. Market does not recognize my Pandigital Novel...

dianel

May 5, 2011
Android Market will not recognize my Pandigital novel, 7" black, I have searched and researched..i have the slideme* app but very few helpful apps are included there, I can not read ePub from my library, can not download flash or any apps from Android Market. Sign me as "frustrated with the hype" :(

spira

Jun 4, 2011
I bought th PDN 9 a few weeks ago the Android market is not available I have been using the amazon market app not as good as the Android market but better than nothing. I also downloaded overdrive for library e pub books. The one nice thing is I have Android app for all e readers. B&N kobo adobe aldiko. Etc. Hope this helps a bit.

mysterymenaz

Jun 17, 2011
I bought th PDN 9 a few weeks ago the Android market is not available I have been using the amazon market app not as good as the Android market but better than nothing. I also downloaded overdrive for library e pub books. The one nice thing is I have Android app for all e readers. B&N kobo adobe aldiko. Etc. Hope this helps a bit.
........Can i have info on this?

paulmicro

May 26, 2011
You will not get market access with the PDN, as I believe it runs android 1.5 or 1.6. However, you can get many apps at freewarelovers.com. I suggest you try some older versions of current apps, I do that and have pretty good success.
I had a PDN black like you, I dropped it and broke the screen, etc. I have a Micro Cruz R101, essentially the same thing, but it runs android 2.0. I liked my PDN, I was able to do a lot with it. You should be able to read ebooks from a library, you might want to try using another e-reader program. A good one is FBReader, which is free, and also Aldiko, also free. For Aldiko I really suggest using one of the older versions.
I don't think you will be able to use flash, but I noticed that with Opera mini-browser (version 6) I am able to play a good share of youtube video, if that is your issue. Also, do you have the most current firmware from Pandigital?

MrsFlaugher03

Jan 26, 2012
My husband bought me the PDN7 for Christmas, and I have had the same problem. Let me know if you figure something out, and I will do the same. Thanks.

Android Market will not recognize my Pandigital novel, 7" black, I have searched and researched..i have the slideme* app but very few helpful apps are included there, I can not read ePub from my library, can not download flash or any apps from Android Market. Sign me as "frustrated with the hype" :(