Pandigital Novel

exscentric

Nov 25, 2010
I have the open platform on mine and it runs great. It is the best of the android devices I've tried by far. Well the smartq v5 is better in that apps market works but it is two small for an old guy to mess with :)

The pandigital with the upgrades is quite responsive on the screen, much moreso than with the original software.

messy428

Dec 26, 2010
I just got mine and have no idea how to use it! I downloaded some stuff like games but can't find them? How do i get games tht i can play! Also how cani get youtube to work! Sm1 plz help!!

obie1

Dec 31, 2010
Do yu still have that detailed info on how to successfully hack a pandigital ereader cause man I've searched high & low looking for this. Will this process also allow you to get more games on your ereader or where do you go on the web to download your games, because I'm tired of playng solitare, and link up. Can you tell me how to transfer my pics and music from my internal memory to my sd card because I cannot get my ereader to do it. Please help

buzzman

Dec 8, 2010
I love this forum -but for the pdn check out slatedroid.com. They have a huge forum for this tablet/ereader and can answer all your questions and how tos.

JohnnyWade

Jan 25, 2011
[/IB]I just received a 9 inch novel eread and it seems to be working well. I been able to check my email get on facebok download a few books even ebay and yahoo. It is supppose to be usings Android OS 2.1 but every time I try to download an app it tells me the page isn't available or I don't have permission for that page. Can anyone help? I am loving this ereader/tablet. I wrote this post withit.

llmoore

Jan 30, 2011
could you contact me by email. i have several questions in trying to get the novel to accept apps so i can get books again. having trouble with it. its been turned into a tablet and no longer an ereader.

steveswpb

Mar 12, 2011
I got the white version (the black ones are not out yet and haven't been hacked - to my knowledge). Thanks to the folks on slatedroid, I was able to hack this and get a new launcher, the market and many, many apps installed on it. There are still a few quicks with it, but for the $$, I have a 7" android tablet that can do most of the same things my Moto Droid can do (minus the 3G functions).

Well worth the investment (money and time)!! :)

I tried downloading the Android Open Platform Kit from Pandigital and had nothing but problems. Took many hours just getting it restored to the original operating system. Pandigital is no help at all. From what I have been reading, many many others have had similar problems. You should publish the instructions on hacking this device. It would help others greatly.