Android Market Stopped Working? Stalled/Stopped at Starting Download?

Oct 28, 2010
OK

I did a quick search on this very specific issue "Android Market Stopped Working/Stalls at Downloading" seems to be a big issue?, does anybody here have a fix? Im glad the EOC market works, but it doesnt have everything I want or need.

Does anybody here have a clue? thank you..

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
It is not so much a fix as it is a work around. Search on the site for Market fix, or just Google it and it will be there. This is the result of Chinese Tablet Firmware builders putting on Android Market without authority or paying the license fee. There were very few tablets which licensed Market. Most just got put on. That is why it does not work. It is installed but not configured. Market expects a special serial number for the Tablet which is not there. The fix is applying that code.
I am not going to tell you how to do it. But search, and you will find the instructions.

agneslesage

Feb 13, 2011
Tried the fx with clearing cache etc which is around the web, does not work.
Have you found a solution?

In fact, when I got myu Witstech=download was working but Market limited. I run the fix, everything was fine.
But then I had to do a factory reset and... nothing worked more. Even flashed my unit and now... even download on limited market does not work, although the rest (Gmail etcà works.

I dont know what to do! If you had a solution please share it with me?
Thanks
Agnes