Android System Info - Display Device Information

somashekhar

Nov 21, 2011
AnalyzeME – Mobile Device Info App
AnalyzeME -a Mobile Device Testing Application to verify the readiness status of your Android device for various types of connected mobile applications. It provides you complete information regarding the resources and networks on your device. The application can be used to get complete status of your Device resources, Network connectivity settings and the status of sensors. Users can also test some of the features of their phone at run time.

Users can then send the status report of the device via eMail or SMS to a support engineer or organization, enabling application providers to support users on the working of their applications.

Unique Features:
- Runtime Refresh- Any resource changes while running the application are reflected immediately.
- Network Test – Users can check whether Wifi and Mobile Data networks are working by using the test buttons provided.
- Send Report – User can send report by Email / SMS.

Android Market Link: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.device.info&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5kZXZpY2UuaW5mbyJd

Thanks,
MobiMedia Technology Team
MobiMedia Home Page

Marquis

Aug 22, 2011
I've got another good option, it's named SysInfoTool and you can read the full app review here.
It will show you all the info about processor(s), memory, storage, and even some info about the sensors inside your android device.

Direct android market link here

MIG

Nov 21, 2011
@xaueious I do have the android Market, but how do I found out what the processor/Ram or what ever I need to install the flash player.

Thanks for the infor

griffin2897

Jan 12, 2012
Hi, if the tablet does not have the original stock ROM anymore, do these tools show the true hardware configuration or the information written by the modified ROM?

In other words if I don't know the name of the tablet but this was upgraded, is there any valid info which I can use to identify the real model I have ?

Thanks

ledafaze

May 5, 2012
Hello All,

The problem is that I am new on this platform so I cant start a new topic so please forgive me that I am posting under this current one as it best fits my own problem too.

I just ordered for ACER tablet from a Chinese store and after transferring of money, he said his bank removed some charges and sent me a Chinese based model. The one he sent me... All that was written on the pack is MID Android 10" Tablet PC Android 10-inch High Resolution. But I have got issues with it...

PROBLEM

1. The screen is not well calibrated... I think because when it is not plugged to anything, along a line on the screen, I cant type anything, if I need to type a key on that part, I have to move my finger a bit to the left so as to be able to get precision.

2 Whenever I plug it to power or computer, the screen gets distorted and I think that is because of the current going over it.. but y?

3. I cant install some other applications from Android Market because it cant detect his model I think? or cos of the ROM... Like Faceboon, Twitter, Instagram amongst others.

Using Quadrant Advanced, I have the info below;

System
SDK Version: 4.0.3
ID: IML74K
OS name: Linux
OS Version: 3.0.8

Device
Model: T10A
Product: crane_evb
Board: crane
Brand: softwinners
Fingerprint: softwinners/crane_evb/crane-evb:4.0.3/IML74K/20120331:eng/test-keys

CPU
Name: ARMv7 Processor rev 2(v71)
Current freq: 1008MHz
Max freq: 1008Mhz
Min freq: 60MHz
Cores: 1
Architecture: 7
BogoMIPS: 1001.88
Hardware: sun4i
Revision: 2
Serial #:0000000000000000

Memory
Total: 833844kb
Free: 381136kb
Inactive: 227652

Diaplay
Resolution: 600x976
Refresh Rate: 58.72Hz

GPU(OpenGL)
Vendor: ARM
Renderer: Mali-400 MP
Version: OpenGL ES-CM 1.1

Max texture units: 8
Max Texture size: 4096
Max lights: 8

VBO: Supported
Frame Buffers: supported
Cube maps: supported
Texture combiners: supported
DOT3 ombiner: supported
crossbar combiner: unsupported

Sensors
MXC622X
MMC312X
Mag & Acc Combo Orientation Sensor.

That is all...

So please is there any way I can rectify the screen blind problem (PROBLEM 1)? Any better rom I can use that will work with it better and save memory? How to save company firmware, how to save present rom... download a new firmware and majorly..... HOW TO RECOGNIZE THIS THING!

Please help is needed.

Thanks all in advance.