Android Tablet 2.1 Touble

KIstre

Jan 3, 2011
When I got my tablet everything was fine now when I connect to wifi it says conncected buy I will get a notification of no service and I am not able to download anything now. I could have excellent connection but no service. Please help.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Have you installed any new applications? Have you made any configuration changes to your device? Have there been any changes made to the network where you were previously able to connect?

Joeyqqqb

Oct 16, 2010
Did you try log on to WiFi using other devices such a notebook/pc or if you were outside try another WiFi spot?

KIstre

Jan 3, 2011
I deleted two of the chinese applications and now I am wondering if those were important. That is the only thing I have done.

KIstre

Jan 3, 2011
I don't know how. I don't know if there is a way to get to deleted files.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
no, you need the APK files. Otherwise you need to reflash your ROM back to previous state. Any chance you did a backup, or have a custom ROM?

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
ok. no worries yet. First thing we need to do is some quick checks. Please make sure your WiFi is connecting to the internet by using some other device to connect via WiFi. If you can't do that, can you reboot your wifi router?