Android 2.1 Tablet

Nan

Dec 28, 2010
Received tablet for Christmas, was working fine until I connected the usb cable. Now it's stuck. Once it opens the little "droid guy" is standing beside a triangle with an exclamation point in it. Any suggestions?

There are many brands and some have different responses depending upon type. This almost sounds like it was trying to complete a Firmware update and not successful as this was not what you were doing.
Please provide Brand details and other information. This will be helpful. Also look in the various vendor/chipset forums to see if you recognize your tablet.

Thanks Gurgle, I was able to reboot after I posted thread. I was not successful in updating anything with usb port. There was not a disc supplied with tablet, and windows was unable to recognize the firmware needed.
Tablet was purchased form *****************, it's an android 2.1 Tablet pc-aPad-MID-7" w/touchscreen -ARM11-Telechips........
Is this any help, because I was unable to find much about it anywhere except a couple of short videos on YouTube?

Back