Android Tablet Tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipsy

Oct 21, 2010
It may be true that I should not install tracking software on my kids android tablet. I might not even do it, but I am looking for any advice on which software can record texts and gps too.
Any ideas where to look for this kind of software or if any of you are Dad's and have used something like this please let me know.
Thanks.
TT

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
Sorry, This is my day for letting people down. This is not really available yet for the Android Tablet like your desire. The closest are some Phone forensic apps which record but cost in the 100s not free or low cost.
You might contact Mobistealth MobiStealth || Mobile Spy Software, Blackberry & Android Cell Phone Spy Software to Catch Cheating Spouse, Children and Employee and see if they offer anything which might fit your needs. Otherwise, I do not think anything to that level is available.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
If you are looking for something a little less intrusive that will also work, just set up Google Latitude. If the device is on, the GPS will provide a basic location of where the tablet is. then if you assume the child has the tab with them, there they are. It does provide tracking but does give you that level of detail. That will at least cover the location part of the equation.

Temetka

Oct 10, 2011
Quit being a cheap ass. If you value your kids like I value mine, then surely they are worth a few dollars?

Sent from my ThinkPad Tablet using Android Tablet

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Yeah, you can afford to give an iphone to a 10yr old but can't pay for apps!!!! Wtf.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

BryanChris

Apr 6, 2012
Now these software are very common, and many companies are using these Tracking software you just need to install these software into your Kid mobile and you can track down your kid's activities.

Natey2

May 25, 2012
Check out http://onlinefamily.norton.com/familysafety/nofToGo.fs

I have only used the PC version, not the mobile version.

Edit 8/28/2012:
I finally tried the Norton Anti-Theft app for mobile devices: good app to track devices, can take pictures remotely if device is lost/stolen, but the current version is a battery hog.

Last edited:

stellarebecca

May 29, 2012
I am very impressed to know about concerns regarding your kids, I would like to tell that there is no tool available yet in the market that you are looking for. You must have to installed the spy/tracking app in your targeted device. I have make a quick search and I come to know about the spy software for parental control I hope you like my efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.