Android Tablets Site Updated!

veraderock

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 28, 2010
As you can see, AndroidTablets.net has gone through a significant upgrade! We hope you like, and as you get used to it you should find it much easier to navigate and all around more fun to use!

One of the major changes in this new software is the addition of "Trophies". Trophies are a fun way to get rewarded and keep track of milestones you achieve within the community. Much like the "Experience" tool from the old site, you will receive trophies when different activities happen, for example after you have been a member for certain periods of time, or for the number of posts made, or how many people like your posts. This is a new system though so your old points from the original Experience tool no longer apply. For our longer standing members, you will notice you've already achieved a number of trophies as it looks at your current standing to award trophies.

We hope you like the new changes. If you have any questions or notice anything that seems off, please post about it in this thread.

cali

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 25, 2011
What happened to my avatar? I was using the stock avatar of a droid sitting looking at a tablet. Are those stock avatars no longer available?

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Not the stock ones, but thankfully those of us with custom avatars don't have to upload them again.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Things are appearing little by little, guess it may take a while. I'm missing 1600+ "Likes" and 106.000+ Points, but I've got my avatar.:) Apparently he's too stunned by the changes to walk though.

cali

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 25, 2011
OMG Spider! Don't know what I will do with your Spidey presence not walking across the avatar! I was able to upload the avatar that I use on other sites. I just got used to using my droid tablet avatar over here where we talk about droid tablets.

cali

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 25, 2011
I don't think that Spider will ever recover. He is here in image only!

Jeffrey

Super Moderator
Jul 27, 2014
Things are appearing little by little, guess it may take a while. I'm missing 1600+ "Likes" and 106.000+ Points, but I've got my avatar.:) Apparently he's too stunned by the changes to walk though.
You may or may not get all your likes and points back... Think of this as the first day of the rest of your life..lol

cali

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 25, 2011
I am glad to see that the Spider has recovered, all is approaching well.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
It's a miracle, he's walking again. Gotta cancel my flight to Lourdes.:)