Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
FB_Friends.jpeg

Maybe I'm better off with followers.:p

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Things are appearing little by little, guess it may take a while. I'm missing 1600+ "Likes" and 106.000+ Points, but I've got my avatar.:) Apparently he's too stunned by the changes to walk though.

This isn't a nice thing to do to someone that hasn't had his coffee yet.:cool: My bear has your points. :)

cali

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 25, 2011
I'll notify the member that was asking about Tapatalk.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Include a roadmap too, I'm lost.

I felt the same way at first, but now when I go to the main forum page it doesn't seem all that different. Just cleaner and faster.

If you have any specific questions, just post them here or in the Q&A section.

cali

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 25, 2011
I thought I had just solved the most recent posts question. I found myself at the bottom of a page and in the center was a drop down link specifically for thread display. I clicked on it, and it allowed for changing from latest to newest, and vice versa. Unfortunately, I can no longer find the page where that occurred. Perhaps an admin can help with this.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I've looked everywhere i can think of and haven't found it. If you ever find it again bookmark it.:) Hope you find it soon, looking at the bottom of every page from now until then is gonna slow me way down.:(

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
JB,

I was thinking you were trying to get oldest first in a list like you get when you click "New Posts" or "Recent Posts". Your last message finally made me realize you were talking about the posts within a thread that you clicked on in one of those lists. Mine also come out in order from the OP to the last post in the thread. That order usually is best for most threads, since I want to see the original post (OP) and the following replies. To get to the last post in a 186 page monster like FAOTD, that might not be the best.:) To get to the last page of a thread in a list like new or recent or the main forum page, instead of clicking on the thread in the left most column, click on the date in the right most column. That will take you straight to the last post in that thread. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I'll have JP compensate you for you trouble.:p:p

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
But if you are following a thread, you have already read the OP and following posts. It is easier to scroll down to the last unread post. Whatever, we used to have the option. If we have it now, I can't find it.

While we are at it, we could use a "Top of the page" anchor at the end of the page to get us quickly back to the tool bar.:rolleyes:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
There should be an up arrow in the right margin to take you to the top.