Androidtime.com

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
That sounds about right (android version wise etc)

I suggest using your nails/a stylus (nails are better) as you don't need to push hard on it at all then (this screen workds by pressure)
The Ipad though using electrical properties so actually works better the larger the SA.
I've run .mp4 videos perfectly so far and it's good to hear .avi 's work.
I'm glad to hear it's gone so well for you and I hope you'll find the information I've posted useful

Thanks for the update :),
Richardo

phreakinout

Dec 22, 2010
I purchased the FT2 from Androidtime.com (Flying Touch II 10.2" Google Android 2.1 GPS tablet). I received the item in 4 days (Honk Kong to Chicago USA). I paid a total of $259 with shipping and it came with cover/keyboard, 16GB TF Card, HDMI cable, GPS cable, and the tablet. I was really impressed with the process. I was nervous at first but they offered paypal so I went for it. I'm very happy I did because this tablet has just about everything and works great so far. I also know two other members have bought from here as well...see this discussion thread (http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-discussions/3947-review-androidtime-com.html).

phreakinout

Dec 22, 2010
Thanks for the info Richard you are completely right, just been using my fingernail and it has been working flawlessly. I dig the device so far I just hope they update to 2.2 or 2.3. I have some issues with some websites when using it, does anyone have any suggestions on which web browser works the best on 2.1?

Richardo Crispus

Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
Glad to hear it worked. I'd prefer if they jumped straight to 2.3... 2.2's not worth the effort. They should just wait and put the effort into jumping ahead.
I found the built in one to be fine for normal usage...

Let me know if I can help,
Richardo