Angry Birds?? + Screen brightness

Feb 23, 2011
Hi

I have recently bought a 10" Flytouch 2 Superpad. I have a google account etc for the market.

Does anyone know why the Android market doesn't have the actual 'Angry Birds' game on it? I have searched for it but only find 'Angry Birds Seasons'. Confusing. I am in the UK by the way.

Also, are the screen quite dull compared to an iPad because mine seems to be??

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
angry birds doesnt work on every android device so some devices wont see it in the market, however angry birds seasons has been reported as working on most android device so that is why you see it in the market. And not every tablet offers screen brightness control so it might be set lower then what your use to and stuck there. if it can be changed go into settings and under display there should be an option

Feb 23, 2011
Hi thanks for your reply.

I've seen angry birds playing on a Flytouch2 on Youtube so know it works on this device.

This particular tablet does offer screen brightness control and I've set it to maximum. Maybe it's because I saw it next to the iPad that it stood out so much to me.

Campaman

Jan 19, 2011
I have both versions of Angry Birds on my Flytouch II, the original one seemed to disapear from the market at the last Angry Birds update for some reason. I have since found it somewhere else and it still works fine, increase your screen brightness in Display Settings.