anyone planning to get the blackberry playbook?

Kay

Feb 24, 2011
why or why not? I've read it's coming coming out in the next few weeks and is suppose to be cheaper then the ipad2....

rubuthomson

Apr 6, 2011
Ya its true I am also waiting for Blackberry Playbook from many time and it will release in this month or next month. And i also want to know the rate for UK, if anyone can focus then share it as early as possible. Thanks.

Wzrd8

Apr 8, 2011
I've read it will be running android also...not sure what version...

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum

HTC Fan

Nov 21, 2010
Why would it be running Android OS when Blackberry have their own webOS? Go look at their website.

I won't be getting this as I want a 10" display.

sndplace

Jan 9, 2011
It looks light it might be a solid tab but I came from WebOS Palm Pre to my EPIC4G and I have gome to love my Android so to learn and use a new OS would be pointless for me... But it would be nice to test and play with it... Anyone get one please review and let us know hows it going for you ... Thanks...

sidramalik100

May 7, 2011
well i am also waiting so much for the release of Blackberry playbook and lot of people have told me that it will be the best of blackberry in all and according to you that it is more cheaper then IPad i think it is superb one and thanks of your post here

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
I'm more of a 10.1" guy myself. I don't like those small 7" screens. I have HUGE hands so that doesn't work so well for me.

pustyak

May 10, 2011
I was seriously considering the BB Playbook. Ultimately, I decided against it because it seems like it was rushed to market. At the time, there were very few apps and major problems with the OS such as having to tether to BB phones for email. I wanted to like this tablet because I like Blackberry, but until they get their act together, I won't consider them. As far as screens go, I own both a 10" and a 7" tablet. I tend to prefer the 7" screen because those tablets are more convenient to use and lighter weight. You really need to use both hands on a 10" screen, even just to hold it.