I just downloaded it from the Android market, but can you tell me what the value of appbrain is? Don't they just send you to the market for the downloads, and I think they said their "fast web installer" no longer works wih the new market?
Sent from my FT2 with Tapatalk
Please refer to this thread and do everything it says. http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...mb-1-9_88-rooted-market-installed-v0-2-a.html
You have to stop posting the same (or similar message) repeatedly or you will be banned from this community. We are trying to help you, but in order to do so you have to follow the rules of this forum. If you do not get a response immediately it does not mean you should repost it. You also only need to post one, maybe two exclamation marks in your text.
Unless you can get your SD Card working properly, you are going to continue to have issues and not be able to do many different things.
Please try the following, and you must do ALL of these steps:
1. Take a MicroSD card and format it in your PC. DO NOT format it in your tablet.
2. Go to this thread: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...touch-firmware-releases-via8505-7-tablet.html and find a ROM to download that is for your device
3. Download the file to your PC, not to your tablet
4. Decompress the file, on your pc, not on your tablet
5. Copy the decompressed files to your MicroSD card. Make sure that you place the file named "script" at the root directory of the MicroSD card. Do not put it in a sub-folder
6. Turn off your device
7. Insert the MicroSD Card to your device
8. Turn on your device
9. Wait. Wait some more, and then wait some more. This bootup will take at least 2 minutes during which time it will seem like nothing is happening. If you turn off your machine or remove the card it will screw up. You need to be patient.
10. After the upgrade is finished, you will get message on the screen, this may just be a status that says upgrade complete.
11. turn off your tablet
12. Remove the MicroSD card
13. Turn the device back on. You should have the new ROM you selected, then you can try to see if the Market update will work.
If following these steps do not work for you, you will need to find someone locally that can help you with the tablet hands-on, or you will need to send it out for support.