AppsLib is back up 12-30-2010 4:30 CST

HWJ

Dec 30, 2010
Once I updated to the new AppLib application, it worked fine afterwards..

Vernon17

Sep 6, 2010
I noticed earlier that it was working. It was a really good feeling to have something work with this tablet.
I am amazed at how many apps there are. How do you tell if an app is a good one or not? Is there a recommended list somewhere?

HWJ

Dec 30, 2010
I noticed earlier that it was working. It was a really good feeling to have something work with this tablet.
I am amazed at how many apps there are. How do you tell if an app is a good one or not? Is there a recommended list somewhere?

Most have a rating near them

Ridgeland

Dec 14, 2010
I took notes two weeks ago when I tried a bunch of games. I ignored the ratings. I refused the ones that demand too many rights, like right to send/receive SMS text messages, even though this is not a phone. Also when you launch it some are heavily burdened with Ads. Whoops I didn't try the paid ones... too long in the Linux world I guess.
I searched for Mahjong for my wife. Of the 15 or so I tried only one was a keeper:Mahjong Free Lite
Watch the permissions it demands and uninstall if it's a crap-app. Uninstall is easy from Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications click the app select uninstall. (I might have the menu names wrong. My wife is playing Angry Birds and I cannot get it back to see. :(
And one I tried with a tennis figure froze the tablet. I had to use the reset on the back to reboot, then I deleted that App.
Some apps on AppsLib simply do not work on the MID7015 even if it does have good stars (other makes of tablets, versions of Android)