Arnova 7 G2 tablet won't boot up the OS just freezes at startup!

Rational

Jan 23, 2012
Hi!
My Arnova 7 G2 which comes preloaded with Android Gingerbread OS started to have the problem that when I power it on the usual pre boot black screen with Arnova logo on it appears and it stays that way for ever it doesn't progress to the home screen. It won't even turn off. The only way to turn it off is using the small pin button on the back which turns it off.
It's a new tablet used for 2 weeks only please tell me how to fix this problem.

Thanks!

Feb 22, 2012
I have this exact same problem. I have also tried connecting the device to my computer but it asks me to search for drivers (Which Arnova tell me it shouldn't; it's PnP) and only finds a removable disk which is inaccessible. I have already removed my external storage BTW.

Any help would be great...

Emily7127

Jun 26, 2013
Me too, I had my tablet for 6 months and one day it just shut off. Every now and then I try turning it on but it doesn't work. I went to Best Buy to see if they could fixed but they said they couldn't do anything.:mad:

ryan018

Jun 23, 2013
did any of you try reset button or reset button combination ? you could try reinstalling the operating system firmware from an external sd card. instructions should be shown how to do that on the download page of the firmware.. to find the right firmware you need to know your device model and the device serial number. the serial number can be found on the back of most devices.