AT&T Introduces New Monthly Billing Option for Tablets

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
You can go to Virgin Broadband (Sprint Network) ,Good coverage and Get 5gb mo. for $50 for any brand tablet.No contract needed!

lemmyslender

Jan 10, 2011
You can go to Virgin Broadband (Sprint Network) ,Good coverage and Get 5gb mo. for $50 for any brand tablet.No contract needed!

Except that this requires a mifi or similar device to share the connection to the tablet, as Virgin Mobile (Sprint) uses CDMA, which is incompatible with the S7. If you're going that route, probably better to look at Boost Mobile Optimus V (wifi hotspot capable) for $25 per month (300 min, unlim data, msging).

brachiopod

Nov 22, 2010

Broadband2go is either with the USB stick (I have that) or with the "MiFi" wireless router. The USB stick will not work with the S7. The MiFi will, sort of, but you would have to carry that around with you. Virgin Mobile uses CDMA in the US. That means no sim card to use with the S7. They do not have a plan for tablets unless you count carrying the router around with you. You cannot buy a plan from them to activate your tablet.

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
To Brachiopod:
I think carrying a Virgin Mifi 2200 which is the size of a credit card is not a big deal,(It weighs nothing) when traveling, camping etc.

I can also cancel the plan without penalty and restart it within any 12 month period. they are very inexpensive on Ebay(around 50.00)
If you buy it new for 129.99 at Walmart and you get a deal! 2GB mo. $25.00 or unlimited $40.00

I really do not like sitting in a parking lot at Mc Donalds or Starbucks to get a Wi Fi signal. I travel from Oregon to Arizona and back every year and this is great in our motorhome. At home it just lays on the desk, We can use with our Sony Internet Tv and our desktop and Elocity A7 Tablet, plus it will handle two more device (5 total) No contracts for two years is the Best part!