Auto Sleep cover?

Music

Feb 5, 2011
Is there such a thing as an auto-sleep cover? I think it's supposed to work like the iPad cover, that turns the tablet screen off when you close it.

Look at this video demonstration:

And here is an associated eBay item: Leather Soft Case Cover for Google Nexus 7 2nd 2Gen Screen Protect Pen Black | eBay

Is there such a function as AUTO sleep? I don't see anything mentioned in the user manual, besides a time setting for the screen to sleep.

I'll probably start waving a magnet nearthe edge of the screen, to se if it will turn off! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

logdog

May 12, 2013
I have a Blurex cover for my Nexus 7 and the tablet does shut off when you close the cover and wakes up when you open it. Works great and highly recommend. I paid about $15 on Amazon and it came with a screen skin. Later I bought another brand for my wife's Nook HD+. It also has the auto sleep function and was only about $12 on ebay and came with a stylus and skin.

Music

Feb 5, 2011
I noticed on my Fintie case that the magnetic spot really has a magnetic field to it. You can stick other magnets to it or even pick the case up with an other magnetc, so take care take not store stuff with a magnetic strip in there.