Bad hack

Poolpro

Nov 13, 2011
Ok, I need some help right now. I have a Cruz Reader that I seen you tube vids. that would hack it and it would work 10x better than before and would download 10x more apps then mine. So I tried it and hit a dead wall when trying to download to my computer and couldn't get it to hook up. But is kind of seemed to work. Long story short, I re downloaded the updated version of this Cruz program and now I can't get it to download any apps or even the books. Here is the like for the you tube page, and the second one is what I used to the first download. I really neeeeeeeedddd help on this. So if you can help me in any way please do. Thank you.

http://www.slatedroid.com/index.php?topic=12820.0

P.S. I did the hack at like 3 in the morning. Not doing something like that again. :eek::confused::confused::confused::D

Last edited by a moderator:

lomfs24

Nov 9, 2011
Have you managed to root the device yet? I am assuming you have since you have gotten this far. I don't know if this is the hack you were talking about but there is one over at Slate Droid. [GUIDE] Cruz T10x / T301: Rooting, Dalvik Turbo, Removing Bloatware, Gapps & Market & More - SlateDroid.com This is directions for a root, performance enhancer and get's rid of bloatware and reloads some useful stuff.
What I am learning with mine is that even after you do all that stuff it still has 256mb ram and it still has a slow processor, in short it's still a $149 tablet. However, what this hack does do is open up access to the android market. Doesn't mean you will be able to download and use everything there because the tablet still has limitations. It's still a $149 tablet. Hope this helps.