Beast ROM V#2.2.1 on gTablet

Davy49

Aug 13, 2011
Hello All,
I recently flashed my gTablet with this update ROM, hopefully..there are some other members of this forum that also use it. Of course this ROM is a BIG change compared to the factory installed TapNTap software. The more I use and learn about this Beast Rom though, I realize there are certain features contained in it that really pertain to a smartphone type application instead of the gTablet. Such as, there are settings in there for : type of phone, and various other items. I guess the one thing that concerns me about this software is when my gTablet boots up, I see two screens, with the second one that just shows the name ADAM. When it reaches the 'unlock' screen, up in the upper left hand corner there are the two words ' No Service ' , to me that REALLY pertains to what a smartphone might say. Has anyone else seen this, and if so..is there any way to get rid of it. As I'm still in the learning mode on my gTablet, I thought I'd ask.
Thanks,
David :confused:

Update: As I'm still learning more & more about the android os, I realize now that I might have posted this message in error, this particular rom, is kind of designed to be what I call a ' all-around ' type of rom, so it can function not only on a tablet..but also a smartphone. Thanks for your understanding of my message !
David :D

Last edited:

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
Flashed this one too. Loved the speed. Had some minor market issues with it. HD games not supported.

sent from my Stockish 5274 running Clemsyn kernal Gtablet using Tapatalk

sharpe351

Jul 2, 2011
Hello All,
I recently flashed my gTablet with this update ROM, hopefully..there are some other members of this forum that also use it. Of course this ROM is a BIG change compared to the factory installed TapNTap software. The more I use and learn about this Beast Rom though, I realize there are certain features contained in it that really pertain to a smartphone type application instead of the gTablet. Such as, there are settings in there for : type of phone, and various other items. I guess the one thing that concerns me about this software is when my gTablet boots up, I see two screens, with the second one that just shows the name ADAM. When it reaches the 'unlock' screen, up in the upper left hand corner there are the two words ' No Service ' , to me that REALLY pertains to what a smartphone might say. Has anyone else seen this, and if so..is there any way to get rid of it. As I'm still in the learning mode on my gTablet, I thought I'd ask.
Thanks,
David :confused:

Update: As I'm still learning more & more about the android os, I realize now that I might have posted this message in error, this particular rom, is kind of designed to be what I call a ' all-around ' type of rom, so it can function not only on a tablet..but also a smartphone. Thanks for your understanding of my message !
David :D

Its ported from an Adam tablet. They support 3g communication for data, like a smartphone. Its ok. No big deal. The ROM isn't broken. Its still very versitile. Fast and stable.

sent from my Century Eyes Gtablet using Tapatalk