best 7" up to £160 at mo?

adibranch

Mar 27, 2011
Hi all, just a quickie.. whats the best 7" i can get for around £160 at the mo? perferably runnning 2.2 .

I'm considering the advent vega, but whilst its nice the 10" screen may be a little too large for my needs. Its going to double up as a headrest monitor in the car for my little lad to watch stuff on, so 10" may be overkill.

So, whats the best 7" around at the mo to go for? Ideally i need good video support (capable of playing 720p would be great, but not essential), flash is a bonus but not essential either.

Thanks for the help :)

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Try the Nook Color from eBay as well.

The Samsung Jexaa is recommending has been seen for cheaper - less than £160 if you do the research, from all sorts random vendors.

The AMlogic generics and RAmos W10 might be decent as well, but I am not sure about how good exactly they are right now.

adibranch

Mar 27, 2011
okay thanks.. so the Samsung S5PV210 seems to come under different brands. Does anyone know which one would be the one to go for out of all of them? (excluding Jexaa for a minute, who i'm not ruling out)

Jexaa

Jan 18, 2011
Yes it is generic but produced in a few different factories with different quality components so you have to be careful, ours is branded as a JexTab - we only brand the Tablets we feel are good quality and reliable (sort of like our stamp of approval) Other benefits from us include no import duty as these are with us in UK already, UK warranty and 2 months free technical support. Let me know if you have any other questions will be happy to help.

Josh

adibranch

Mar 27, 2011
jexaa, i'm certainly considering yours... the capacitive screen is a bonus and the price seems good for me. However, i have no idea who you are, your youtube channel is empty, and you're a brand new shop with a two month old domain.. but who knows.. it might come good :) just gotta do a bit more research first about the S5PV210.

Jexaa

Jan 18, 2011
jexaa, i'm certainly considering yours... the capacitive screen is a bonus and the price seems good for me. However, i have no idea who you are, your youtube channel is empty, and you're a brand new shop with a two month old domain.. but who knows.. it might come good :) just gotta do a bit more research first about the S5PV210.

First video will be on youtube tonight! yes we are new with this domain but I have been dealing with chinese electronics for years - if you got questions give me a call 07837905930

Josh