Best Buy Sale on Galaxy

kwheaties

Feb 1, 2011
Absolutely!!! Bestbuy is all sold out or else I would already have one in hand, but figured I would check out the Tab while I wait...

gadgetrants

Staff member
Sep 22, 2010
Absolutely!!! Bestbuy is all sold out or else I would already have one in hand, but figured I would check out the Tab while I wait...
Well..ahem...it doesn't sound like you have your priorities totally sorted out. Come visit us when you're sure you want a Nook. ;)

-Matt

pikapp168

Jan 20, 2011
I am sure you will see Galaxy prices go on sale again. Now that the Dell 7 is officially out, Motorola comes out late this month, and LG Slate next month. The prices will fall again soon

Androyd

Jan 27, 2011
I bought the Verizon tablet, and activated it only for the first month ($20 for the 1GB plan, + $35 "activation fee").

I no longer use this plan as I am always either connected via Wifi or I'm tethered to my iPhone using MyWi.

newnick

Jan 23, 2011
Sprint has no activation fee on month to month plan.

Also I beleive you can now buy the verizon version on costco.com without any plan. Just dont add plan to cart. I tried to put it in cart without choosing any contract/plan and looked like that would work. But you need costco membership to buy there.

Last edited:

fred615

Dec 26, 2010
just bought mine today! returned my Huawei S7 and bought the verizon galaxy $399 month to month. the guy even gave me the cheat code to get past activation. he said technically we are supposed to activate it but if a customer insists on taking it home and activating it then we can't do anything. the code to by pass activation is done with the volume buttons :up 1 time, down 2 times, up 3 times, down 4 times. Do this quickly and it works!

Do you know if this "cheat" is supposed to work on the any version of the Galaxy; such as Sprint's? When do you push the volume buttons (toggle button)?

newnick

Jan 23, 2011
I heard that it wont work on Sprint version. I did not try as I put it in airplane mode most of time. Once it's on airplane mode the notification will not come back.