Best Buy says S7 "WiFi only"

kevmueller

Dec 7, 2010
I could agree with the last two posts. As we have two tablets, one for my wife as an e-reader, social networking, e-mail and now games (I have got her hooked on Angry Birds). I have a DroidX which IMO out of the box is one of the best phones ever made, but with hacks it an amazing phone, I see nothing out there that I will want to get over this phone now. Anyway I hack mine, based on what others have been able to work. We both really like our tablets for what we want it to do. I think this tablet is the best dollar for dollar buy out on the market today. When we get 2.2 it will be amazing.

tedkitch

Feb 8, 2011
When I purchased my S7 at Best Buy, I asked the sales guy why they didn't offer a plan with it and he said that Best Buy wasn't supplied any information from any of the cell carriers regarding how to provision it. He told me that a customer told him that he got it to work on AT&T with a prepaid SIM.

I searched the Internet using the S7 in the store and was satisfied that it would do what I wanted. I even downloaded Opera to it without issue.

I am a little dismayed that there aren't more accessories for it. I would like to get some kind of flip cover case, however everything that I find is 1/2 an inch too long. Most things are for the Galaxy.