Best cases / screen protectors for the Le Pan TC 970?

black02em2

Jan 15, 2012
Good point! Anyways its hard to find a screen protector since i am in Canada. Amazon.ca no longer offers the posrus one

AndroidFanNM

Jan 24, 2012
I use the Targus Truss folio case for the HP Touchpad. Here is my review: Amazon.com: L. Byker's review of Targus Truss Case/Stand for HP TouchPad - ...=

and I put it in the Case Logic iPad Attache Amazon.com: L. Byker's review of Caselogic VNA210 10.2-Inch Netbook/iPad At...= for extra protection. It also has a shoulder strap. With the Truss folio, it fits very snugly, but still zips closed.

I highly recommend the Posrus screen protector for the Le Pan: Amazon.com: L. Byker's review of POSRUS Antiglare Antifingerprint Screen Pr...=

One other case to consider, if you just need a protective carrying case but don't use a large folio-style case like the Targus Truss, is the STM Jacket for iPod: Amazon.com: L. Byker's review of STM Jacket for iPad (dp-2139-3, Black/Teal)=

black02em2

Jan 15, 2012
this link you posted is really weird, i dont think there is really much that is specific to the Le Pan II and/or Le Pan Tc970

RMxCarp

Feb 25, 2012
$IMG_20120225_195808.jpg$IMG_20120225_195826-1.jpg. I just got this Ihome for Ipad2 setup from walmart for $70. It fits pretty well power button is easily acessable volume buttons get cover but one on the keyboard included work well. Covers the menu and back button a little I'm just going to trim mine . Doesn't like to hold the tablet in the stand spots well when its on your lap but works great on a table. All in all I'm happy with it .

RMxCarp

Feb 25, 2012
Now that I have cm7 beta 3 on my tablet I'm not so worried about the menu and back button being covered. Yeah the camera and light sensor are covered I trimmed mine ill upload a picture when I have some time. I said the case only fit alright due to the coverage of buttons and camera. The fit is better than alright I would say great givin that the selection of cases for these is limited, and compared to ones that just hold the corner and numerous other styles I tried. It fits nice and snug (not too tight not too loose) Main downfall imo is having to trim for the camera on a case of this cost but a good sharp razor ,a dot of super glue and a black sharpie can do wonders.

RMxCarp

Feb 25, 2012
Also I'm not going to lie I love the removable blue tooth keyboard. However if you have cm7 you may want to leave it turned on once you get it connected. I've noticed if you unpair the tablet amd keyboard after the firsst connection when you try to repair them the cm7 does a quick boot and the bluetooth does not respond. I didn't experience these problems on the stock rom

silva.z

Dec 22, 2010
For Le Pad I TC 970 II TC 979 III TC 978 leather cases,screen protectors,sleeve bags,stylus etc.There is a professional tablet accessories store at midaccessories.com. you can buy all Le Pan accessories on this store.

Voxes

Sep 17, 2012
Hello! I'm a new Le Pan 970 owner from Canada. I thought I'd weigh in after spending much time trying decide on a case/stand. I finally went for it and bought the Targus Truss, model THZ07202US. I thought it would be bulky & heavy from what I read, but I find it perfect! Not too heavy and bulky for me at all. I mainly use the tablet to study, so having a portable stand/case is important.

I bought it from a supplier in Vancouver for a decent-ish price, by Canadian standards. It was $36 with shipping.

Not to any Canadians here that Amazon Canada is now selling it for about the same price I paid, $38 including shipping: Targus THZ07202US Truss Case/Stand for HP TouchPad (Black/Gray): Amazon.ca: Electronics

It's not $20, but it's better than the $60 list price they had last week. :)

jojo74

Mar 7, 2012
I have that exact case and want to sell it, if anybody is interested in buying it, its brand new and the reason i'm selling is because i had to return my Le Pan to Amazon and they were sold out so couldn't get a replacement. Now I'm stuck with this case, selling for 25$ but maybe persuaded to lower price. Email me if your interested address is [email protected] p.s don't know if your allowed to post this kind of message if not really sorry didn't know!