BestBuy Selling Galaxy Tab On A Great Black Friday Price

dandroid

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
best-buy-galaxy-tab.png

The word of the day for Best Buy is Android, and that is the word they are putting out when it comes to Black Friday shopping this year. They are actually bringing great deals with the day after thanksgiving, and when you go to the store, they are making sure you leave with a smile on your face with sales up the *cough*.

Sprint:
Samsung Transform - $69.99 with 2 year contract
Samsung Galaxy Tab - $549.99
LG Optimus S (Charcoal and Purple) - $1 with 2 year contract

Verizon:
HTC Droid Incredible - $1 with 2 year contract
Samsung Fascinate - $1 with 2 year contract
Samsung Galaxy Tab -$549.99
If that deal does not get you in the door, how about the other non Smartphone related deals they are offering.

Via: AndroidCentral.com

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
$50 off isn't a great deal, but heck it's the best device on the market

pi911

Aug 23, 2010
When I saw the $1, I thought it was a missing two zeros. Then I saw the 2 year contract, and understood why.

Mozzer

Oct 30, 2010
Is the HTC Google Chrome OS tablet coming out on Black Friday too? I have read some rumors, but cannot get a solid confirmation. The last one that I googled was back in September and I haven't found any new releases.
I saw the Samsung Galaxy tab at T-Mobile last Friday and it was beautiful. I had to wait 20 minutes to look at it but it was very nice and crystal clear on all the apps, I just wish they would connect it to the internet to see was it looks like on the 7" screen. I might have bought it instead of a Motion Computing LE1600, oh well.