Bestmid.com Review

ubiubi

Dec 24, 2011
Bestmid.com

Here is an experience from my order..

-In this forum, they advise to use their "new" site. I did, and was immediately told I was wrong to use their "new" site and was insulted by their rep via Skype.

-They advertise items are in stock, when they really aren't. In my case, I didn't find out they actually had no stock until opening a PayPal dispute because they stopped responding to e-mails. (This was even after confirming stock and a ship date with thier rep via Skype)

-They reply to e-mails only until you pay - that's where the customer service contact ends. In my case I went over a week with no order updates or replies to several e-mails. I received a response only after opening a PayPal dispute.

-At the time I was ordering, they added a surcharge/fee for using PayPal. This is against PayPal's terms of service for sellers and they are not permitted to do this.

My advice, avoid this seller. If you would like more info on my experience send me a message.

Last edited:

Philtablet

Jan 13, 2012
Right now most companies have low inventory. This is due to Chinese new years or "golden week" where all the workers are off visiting their homes.

I checked their stuff for tablets and they seem to have low options. Within a week they should be getting more stuff.

ubiubi

Dec 24, 2011
Hi,

My review above was with regard to an order placed weeks prior to the Chinese New Year. In addition, thier staff confirmed prior to ordering that they had stock. My advice on avoiding this seller stands.

Please message me if you need more details on my experience.

Thanks.

Right now most companies have low inventory. This is due to Chinese new years or "golden week" where all the workers are off visiting their homes.

I checked their stuff for tablets and they seem to have low options. Within a week they should be getting more stuff.

Philtablet

Jan 13, 2012
I am not a paid shill for the group and looked at their inventory:
Ainol Novo 7 Aurora A10 7-inch IPS Android 4.0 Tablet
Looks like they will be getting stuff Feb 20!!!
Furthermore they claimed to be moving from another website (Previous thread if you have not read that either).
You got thanked by others and since my efforts were not rewarded, I'd doubt if I will ever respond to your pleas again.

joevanni

Dec 30, 2010
Hi, i am sorry for your bad experience, I had a similiar problem one year ago purchasing an Eken with another vendor.

I have to admit that apart your complain you cannot find much about this guys on the internet, talking about other buyers bad experiences with em.

I am tempted to buy a tablet from bestmid.com, they have a good price and optional service options... i have also open a new thread to hear about other users opinion with bestmid here.

I hope to hear from you soon guys! Please post

mothemak

Mar 14, 2012
I just received my new Ainol Novo7 Advanced from BESTMID.com yesterday morning. I received quality service from them. They answered my emails within about 24 hours. I ordered the tablet with DHL Express shipping & received my order in 5 working days from the day dHL picked it up. I was actually surprised that I received delivery a day earlier than what DHL gave as their likely delivery dates. The extra cost for DHL Express was well worth it...it really beats the 3-4 weeks parcels normally take to travel from China to the USA. The tablet was exactly what I ordered & I am very pleased with the quality of the device & also with how BESTMID strived to do their best to give me quality of service, as well. I recommend BESTMID to anyone who is looking to buy an Android Tablet.

bestmid

Jul 3, 2011
Bestmid.com

Here is an experience from my order..

-In this forum, they advise to use their "new" site. I did, and was immediately told I was wrong to use their "new" site and was insulted by their rep via Skype.

First i would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused with your purchase.

New site was set up just before Christmas sale, and caused lots of trouble moving to new host.

I doubt you where insulted by any of our sales in any of our channels, we would never allow this kind of behaviour, there may have been a language barrier and misunderstanding, if so, i once more apologize.

-They advertise items are in stock, when they really aren't. In my case, I didn't find out they actually had no stock until opening a PayPal dispute because they stopped responding to e-mails. (This was even after confirming stock and a ship date with thier rep via Skype)

All our products are not in stock but some are on back-order, if they are, this info will be posted under product description.
We never stop responding emails, we do our best to reply all within 24 hours, in worst case 48 hours if during weekends.

I do not know which item you ordered and what the real problem was in your case, so i cant really explain what caused this bad experience.

-They reply to e-mails only until you pay - that's where the customer service contact ends. In my case I went over a week with no order updates or replies to several e-mails. I received a response only after opening a PayPal dispute.

This is so not true, i and other sales reply emails on daily basis to any request.
Makes me feel really sad to hear this lies when we are working so hard to offer good support.

You may have had some issues with your order, which i cant explain here as you didnt provide any info about your order.

-At the time I was ordering, they added a surcharge/fee for using PayPal. This is against PayPal's terms of service for sellers and they are not permitted to do this.

The Paypal fee is shown separately so buyer can see all fees in a transparent and honest way, something we think will benefit both parts, instead of including hidden fees in the price.

To show paypal fee in store to buyer is not against any terms, what you are talking about is ebay auctions.

My advice, avoid this seller. If you would like more info on my experience send me a message.

My advice to you and any other member is not to judge a store from one bad comment from one angry buyer.

There may be many reasons why a transaction went wrong: emails stuck in spam-inbox, misunderstanding, language barriers, problems caused by 3rd parties, stolen items by post staff, and many more...

We are certain we can offer the BEST deal and the BEST service, however we have learn that we cant please all customers even though we will try our BEST.

You are welcome to contact us again and we will offer you some kind of solution to compensate your bad experience.

Last edited: