Get the Viewsonic G-Tablet for only $279.99 at Woot.com

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
8FlZK.png

Hurry and get it on Woot.com before it is sold out! It is on sale today for $279.99, with $5 shipping to anywhere in America.

Woot® : One Day, One Deal

The Viewsonic gTablet not only shares the same core processing unit the Motorola Xoom in the dual-core Cortex A9 Nvidia Tegra 2 processor, it also has a wide selection of custom firmwares available. The gTablet has a 1024x600 multitouch display, 512MB RAM, 16GB of internal storage, runs Android 2.2, and is rated for 8-10 hours of use on battery. The only downside is the poor viewing angles on the display panel, but this is a small drawback to an otherwise very powerful device.

At this price, it is actually quite a steal.

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Cuz we rock :p

Thanks for adding the info xaueious. Saw this before I left for work.

strider_mt2k

Nov 22, 2010
VERY tempted, but saving up for a big trip this summer, so no-go for me.

Otherwise I would risk the wife's wrath...totally.

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
I order something form Woot.com almost monthly. Shipping takes about 1-2 weeks but its only $5 and I have NEVER been dissapointed by them.

voyageurs60

Dec 27, 2010
Woot has some great deals - I have been waiting for something like this. Seems that the processor is powerful.

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Woot has some great deals - I have been waiting for something like this. Seems that the processor is powerful.

Has the best one for the money. Actually I don't there there is even a more powerful one out there to date. There is rumor that some of the new tabs will have a 1.6 GHz dual core but you'll be spending $700+ for them.

Jaxidian

Jan 7, 2011
As others said, I've bought from Woot many times. Have been a customer of theirs since ~2003 (or perhaps before). If you guys want this tablet, buy it! Don't let the inexperience with the company slow you down. They often sell out pretty quickly, so if you want it, don't hesitate.

joe_mcp

Dec 7, 2010
I just got one of these today from another vendor for 380... it's already RMA'd and will be in the mail tomorrow... totally worth the shipping and insurance to get this for 285!

drum747

Mar 19, 2011
So I just called Tigerdirect because mine is being delivered today and they wont price match. They said I could refuse the shipment
That seemed odd to me but now I news to decide, do I wait another 2 weeks? For the new tablet or just bite the bullet and have it tonight?

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

Fuganater

Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
Refuse it and buy the one on Woot. It's so worth the $100 difference. $50 maybe not but $100...

ULTRAMAN1

Dec 2, 2010
Woot is great, its the first website I visit every morning, then next is Yugster.
Woot has the best bag of crap that you pay 25.00 for without knowing what is in it till you get it.