Books I wish I could find for the Nook

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
RaVenj,you are a great parent but you are a minority, ,I think the lady in question try to pass on the pleasure of reading a book to those children not fortunate to have good parents. I understand her point beeing close to her in age but I agree with you about letting people choose in which form they want to enjoy her writing
peace
Gloria

Joe Schmoo

Jan 9, 2011
>>I can't wait for Graphic Novels and Comic Books to work well on the NC...like magazines do.

Check out Comic Reader Mobi. It's not cheap ($14.99), but I have it on my Nook Color and it's a really good comic reader for .cbz and .cbr file. It shows the comics full screen, which is important with most comics and their complex layouts, but a simple press on the screen will zoom the text balloons, and a press/wipe will create a magnifier that can be dragged around.

LocalStain

Feb 10, 2011
That's funny because I have all seven of them. In multiple formats. Sorry this was in response to the HP reference. I don't remember anything about them not being available digitally. Maybe I missed something. Also on the graphic novel comic book angle. Calibre is the ultimate tool if you have any sort of ereader. It is the Handbrake of e-book conversion tools. A little confusing at first but once you get the hang of it, it is amazing.

Last edited: