Building tablet; what features do you want?

rdunna

Oct 22, 2011
I´d like these features on my next tablet:

1- that tablets are built with replaceable batteries, just like smartphones. The death of a battery implies in returning to manufacturers to disassemble the device at high costs, replaceable batteries would attract buyers from Apple. Of course that´s for the Manufacturers.

2- that new versions of Android should be backward compatibles with old versions and easy to install.

3- USB port for external drives

4- a Delphi-like SDK (Pascal is so simple)

rebena

Oct 24, 2011
Great features.Mostly every one looks following features.
1. Cheap
2. Early adopters
3. Flexible in their requirements
4. Not going to have heavy demands out of productivity apps (like a word processor or spreadsheet)

IDisposable

Oct 25, 2011
let me add my random and VERY specific need... I want IPX54/IPX55 water resistance or (better yet) IPX72 waterproof. Let's make something that won't get killed by a little rain or a spilled soda.

Clay

May 2, 2011
Adhoc support for those of us that have rooted smartphones and need to be productive away from campus...a must in my book.

Sent from my M860 using Android Tablet Forum

nelgrek

Aug 16, 2011
Dual processor, super amoled display, super thin design, large memory, BT, WiFi, and right price. :p

iansmitchell

Oct 18, 2011
For windows use, would it be possible to get the low-cost netbook licenses for windows xp? XP is going to satisfy anything that people need windows for I'd think, and it's much smaller.

taoandroid

Oct 28, 2011
for windows, i think you can also find some low price ones, as the new ones are keeping coming out, some old styled would cut the price.