[Buy] Cheap Tablet ebay

VonSpyder

Apr 16, 2011
you wont need to root it, just download iReader app and FBreaderJ app for ebook readings. Im about to test the kindle app and ill let you know how that works on my app thread in this forum. this thing makes and EXCELLENT ebook reaader though.

Dajo

Apr 20, 2011
If a friend have acess to market, it's possible to send aplications to me?

VonSpyder

Apr 16, 2011
hypothetically yes. Using a file explorer app and copying the .apk file should allow you to install the app. the trick is finding where the apk file is. if you are familiar with linux this isnt very hard. if you are not familiar with linux then i suggest just running an apk file search..tedious but it will do the job. the "AndExplorer" app works pretty well for this task...though if you have the three alternative markets then I am pretty confident you can find the app there as they (combined) have all the same apps the regular market does.

garbagecanman

Apr 3, 2011
Well lots, almost all those sellers lie about specs, i have a 7" with fake android 3.0 and a bunch of other lies and it can read emails and web and play music and look at pics and thats about it, read books 2. but movies ya right, not in a million years! So make sure u do your research.

and on most you will be lucky to get 2 hours with wifi on :(

VonSpyder

Apr 16, 2011
Well lots, almost all those sellers lie about specs, i have a 7" with fake android 3.0 and a bunch of other lies and it can read emails and web and play music and look at pics and thats about it, read books 2. but movies ya right, not in a million years! So make sure u do your research.

and on most you will be lucky to get 2 hours with wifi on :(

From what I have seen most of the sellers offering WM8650's and actually call them that are spot on with the specs. Is yours a WM8650? I have no problem playing movies on mine and with wifi on im getting about 4 hours. sorry if you got burned on yours.

Dajo

Apr 20, 2011

Dajo

Apr 20, 2011
Thank you very much, i'm waiting for the tablet, maybe next week arrive

Dajo

Apr 20, 2011
I want to ask you if the tablet have multi tasking, for example you could be on messenger and browsing, like in PC