[Buy] Cheap Tablet ebay

VonSpyder

Apr 16, 2011
How do you get the skype beta to work with phone calls?
All I can do is typing via chat.

your right, sorry i assumed that because it worked on my phone itd work here but you need a mobile connection (3g) for voice to work...ill keep up the search for a working skype voice app.

VonSpyder

Apr 16, 2011
if/when that happens...keep in mind they JUST updated the firmware of our tablets to have android 2.2 from 1.6 so I wouldnt hold your breath for a stock ROM with 3.0 on it...there are custom ROMs coming out that have 3.0 but as always with custom roms you run the risk of bricking (that is to say "render useless") your device. Is there something specific about gingerbread that you wanted over froyo?

mr.jrs1986

May 8, 2011
i have no idea what the difference between the two are if you could explain that would help lol. im use to windows and a little bit of ubuntu not androind tablets i wanna figure tablets out now

VonSpyder

Apr 16, 2011
i have no idea what the difference between the two are if you could explain that would help lol. im use to windows and a little bit of ubuntu not androind tablets i wanna figure tablets out now

looks is about the only real difference between froyo and gingerbread. Android is Linux based (like Ubuntu in all of its distros) Android isnt very hard to figure out, if tyou need a similar distro to compare it to then i would say its verty similar in use to the Unity desktop for Ubuntu Linux except touch screen interactive rather than mouse pad.

Dajo

Apr 20, 2011
For example it's possible do connect tablet to pc and transfer apk from PC to mini sd card? How can i do that, just plug it and transfer? Or it's best to use a pen drive

And it's easy to install apps in micro SD or need a program?

VonSpyder

Apr 16, 2011
can you connect it to a pc? yes technically, youll need eityher a male-to-male usb cable (about 20 bucks at walmart) or extensive knowledge of home networking and an ethernet cable. As far as getting apks from PC to Tablet: USB drive OR E-mail them to yourself. As for installing apps to your SD...my tablet initially had that ability but something happened with an SD card error and now it wont install to the SD card. it can read it...just not use it for app instalation. Im working on that problem right now.