Calendar events

jonesygirl

Feb 9, 2011
An hour ago everything was there, but now my Google calendar events are all missing from my nook color. I checked my downloaded calendar apps and the stock calendar- all blank. I tried sync, refresh and power cycled. Odd, they still show up on my android phone. Help?

Sent from my HTC Aria using Android Tablet Forum

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
did you accidentally disable viewable calendars? go to calendar->settings and make sure your google calendar is checked. you may have the details, but have display turned off.

jonesygirl

Feb 9, 2011
did you accidentally disable viewable calendars? go to calendar->settings and make sure your google calendar is checked. you may have the details, but have display turned off.

I forgot to mention, I tried that also :(

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
if you go into the account you should actually see additional boxes for calendar, contacts and email.

jonesygirl

Feb 9, 2011
If you mean: stock calendar >> menu >> more >> I have "my calendar" and "settings". Neither of which give me that option.

I've tried everything I can think of. Here's something: when I go into "my calendars" it lists US holidays and "my Google email account", both are checked. Menu gives me: "add calendars" or "remove calendars". When I select add, it looks like there should be a drop down menu, and says "cancel" or "ok". "ok" is grayed out, so all I can select is cancel. Won't even let me attempt to add a new calendar.

Last edited:

jonesygirl

Feb 9, 2011
I still can't figure this out. Anyone else out there have any ideas? Do I need to do a factory restore to fix it? I hope not.