Can Not Download Apps to Ematic Tab

yartey

Nov 25, 2013
Hi guys, i own an ematic EGP007 tab but am not able to download apps unto it, i downloaded the latest version of Google play unto my computer and transfered it unto the tab, i then installed but when i launch google play it stops, i want help on how to install google play unto my ematic EGP007 tab.

edap

Dec 12, 2012
The Ematic Pro Series EGP007 Android 4.0 tablet will not support the Google Play Store APK File. It will install, but when you click on the icon to open google play, it says "Unfortunately the Google Play Store Has Stopped" and will not open. Clearing cache and all of the data that the app is using, won't work. The amazon app store will not work on the tablet, either. It will install, but won't open to let you see apps.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi yarley, congratulations on your new Ematic tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Ematic Tablets section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

cali

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 25, 2011
Welcome to the site. I hope you have been able to resolve this.

sreekanth

Oct 27, 2014
Just got this ematic eglide xl pro andriod 3e tablet used from a family member.I went to turn it on and it is just a black screen with the word ANDROID in white and a blinking dash after it.Later on I down loaded http://www.ematic.us/TabletTools/EGLXL102B.zip and used it with a SD. I got a message that unable to mount from internal SD card. Now i am getting a flashing screen ANDROID in big 1 inch letters. nothing more.some one pls help me