Can Not Open Android System Recovery Utility

hichem

Dec 27, 2014
Hello
i have Aldi (Bauhn) tablet AMID – 971R ( 9.7” Android Tablet Computer with 16GB Internal Memory)

i tried this http://www.androidtablets.net/threads/recovery-flash-of-amid-tablets-971r-972xs.47798/

(Recovery mode is very easy, hold down both volume buttons and then press and hold power until the light comes on, then release power but keep the volume buttons in until the ICS tablet splash screen shows, release both buttons, then the green Android recovery animation appears)

I tried but did not work with me the way:

Image remains black and blue light remains Luminous
What is the solution ??????????

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
I wish I knew the answer to this, but I don't. I think the entire problem is that no one as of yet has that tablet on the forum here.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Hello
i have Aldi (Bauhn) tablet AMID – 971R ( 9.7” Android Tablet Computer with 16GB Internal Memory)

i tried this http://www.androidtablets.net/threads/recovery-flash-of-amid-tablets-971r-972xs.47798/

(Recovery mode is very easy, hold down both volume buttons and then press and hold power until the light comes on, then release power but keep the volume buttons in until the ICS tablet splash screen shows, release both buttons, then the green Android recovery animation appears)

I tried but did not work with me the way:

Image remains black and blue light remains Luminous
What is the solution ??????????
Those instructions seem wrong, my guess the poster got lucky.

So instead of using his combo, try volume up plus power, try a few times, if no go, try with volume down and power combo.

sent from my kingSing T1 via taptalk

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
A quick Google search shows below..

1)if still frozen hold the power button until the device turns off
2) turn it back on again
3)as soon as you turn it on hold the volume down button until you are in the recovery menu
4) choose the option reset to factory default
5) after that wipe media partition
6) reboot

sent from my kingSing T1 via taptalk