can someone help meout?

sacooper34

Jan 23, 2011
anyone know why best buy has pulled the nook color form there shelfs? i went to my local bb and there was no display or anything and the salesperson said they had no idea why... whats up with the nook?

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
Nothing that I know of is up with the NC, it's popular and perhaps that particular store is sold out. Go to another Best Buy, Barnes and Noble or Walmart.

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
I've been to the three BB in my area and all were out of stock, but still planned to carry.

Matter of fact, I went just this afternoon and picked up my free cover! info here

sacooper34

Jan 23, 2011
i do not think there is anything wrong with nook color but there display was even gone that is weired. i do not have one yet i wanted to check it out first. will it get 2.2 without beeing rooted and will that inclued flash and the market?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
B&N hasn't released exact details but they are planning and update to 2.2 and a B&N market. You may still have to root to get to the official market. If you want a B&N erader with limited anroid potential they will eventually have an update to get you there. To have a true android tablet you will probably still have to root.