canr use adobe flash player on my tablet is there an altenative?

dolly862

Jan 2, 2012
Hi I have just bought a china telecom infotmic m799ca, I cannot get adobe flash player to work on it, I need it to view files and for a lot of the apps on my tablet.
When I try to download it from the Adobe website, it mentions that it can not be installed on an apple device....which it isnt!!
Is there any other way of downloading it as on android market it also says my device is not compatible.
Is there an alternative to Adobe flash player for Android?
Thanks for all replies!!

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
hi, just look up for a new browser that use flash player tech, its working in almost any tab, its called "puffin browser", it works on my sylvania tab, the fellows over Craig tabs use it and works so give it a try, there is not a direct link to feet, just google for it and you'll see what your tablet is capable to do in the internet

Sent from my Sytabex7 Android Tablet

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
the thing is that it works, and has make me happy to get a solution for a flash player, lets hope to see an improvement in the future

Sent from my Sytabex7 Android Tablet

n5eea

Jan 5, 2012
I went to Adobe's web site and tried to install it direct from there. The site knew I was a mobile user, but refused to install it on my Apple tablet.
Ah... mine's an Infotmic. Fail!