Where is Adobe Flash Player ... ???

vja4Him

Jan 14, 2011
I need to install Adobe Flash Player on my Archos 70 Internet Tablet 250GB ...

I can't find the Adobe Flash Player anywhere ... Been searching for several hours ...

Tried Market, but the only Adobe that shows up is Adobe Flash Showcase.

Can't find it on my MacPro either ....

Has it been discontinued for the Archos ... ???

Last edited:

vja4Him

Jan 14, 2011

accolon

Jan 12, 2011
Where are you searching for it? Market? I can't find it either after making the all application hack. But i did find it when searching before applying that very hack!

gregr

Jan 3, 2011
Weird- in Market I typed "flash" and the first thing listed is Adobe Flash Player 10.1. AppsLib finds nothing.

vja4Him

Jan 14, 2011
Weird- in Market I typed "flash" and the first thing listed is Adobe Flash Player 10.1. AppsLib finds nothing.

On another Android Forum I found the answer! Check this out:

I finally got Flash 10.1 to show up on the market and installed it YES. What I did was in settings/applications/market/all was to clear the cache then delete the data and then force stop. Now instead of rebooting my A70 I went to the market app and opened it then did a search for flash 10.1 and there it was.

I did that, but did not reboot, opened up Market, and sure enough, there was Flash Player 10.1 ... !!! Installed it. Having some problems, but my Archos 70 is working. Not without issues though ....

PaulM

Nov 22, 2010
Try the droid x flash player apk that was posted on here. Works way better than the market one on a A70.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
In the link I provided its in the Hulu.zip file

Sent from my incredible using Android Tablet Forum