can't access any longer Google SHOP to download applications

kpa

Mar 23, 2013
Hallo,

I just foined this fortum. Purchased yesterday an Android Tablet from Amazon. Initiallially i could access the Play Store application since it was pre-installed on the Tablet.

Initially i created a new Google email and was able to download applications but than i deleted the account and logged on with an old google email but now i cant acces the Play shop nor Gamail - they just flick when i touch tham but nothing loads.

I think it has something to do with deleting the account initally but than i recoverd the account and logged on but still same probelem/
Anybody has encountered this before ??

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

I suggest, under the circumstances, that you start from scratch with a factory reset. Settings > Backup & Reset. You haven't used it enough to spend time trying to figure out why that happened.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello kpa, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!