Can't Use Wallpaper?

Sue7M3

Staff member
Jan 2, 2011
I've downloaded several wallpaper collections from the market and none of them work! I keep getting "The application has stopped unexpectedly, please try again" and FC. Am I doing something wrong or are these things just not compatible with tablets?

bronx_kyros

Jan 11, 2011
I got the same err from one of those wallpaper apps...had to get rid of it.

My question is...HOW DO WE GET PROPERLY SIZED WALLPAPERS TO FIT?
What I mean is this:

If you cut a custom wallpaper in Photoshop...the correct Kyros size and upload it to the Kyros,
it will ZOOM a portion of that correct screen size instead of using the full upload image size. This
totally sucks...you can't see the full wallpaper...just a portion.

Android sucks in some respect...you can tell it's still newbie and I'm actually surprised its out
in the market when it's still 'beta' in my book.

Sue7M3

Staff member
Jan 2, 2011
It doesn't suck at all. Just make sure your wallpapers are sized to the Coby screen, 800X480.

jackrussell

Feb 19, 2011
I've downloaded several wallpaper collections from the market and none of them work! I keep getting "The application has stopped unexpectedly, please try again" and FC. Am I doing something wrong or are these things just not compatible with tablets?

me too i have downloaded many apps for live wallpaper and still wallpaper and when i go to change them the dont work or are not there. how do you access them?

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
My package has wallpaper that are designed for the Coby and Craig they both have the same issue with wallpaper.

Begotten

Mar 16, 2011
Hi tipstir,
i really appreciate your hard work.
But can you tell me where i can find your "package" ?

Thanks

My package has wallpaper that are designed for the Coby and Craig they both have the same issue with wallpaper.