Case Turns My Android Tablet Into A Netbook

Victorious1

Feb 4, 2013
Hi folks, new here and I am wondering if you could help me. My Icoo D70 Pro 2 has a broken touch screen, so touch does not work at all, but, otherwise works just fine with a mini USB keyboard until the replacement unit arrives in a month or so. Here's my problem, I can make everything on the tablet work from the keyboard except for the slide button that turns on the WIFI. Does anyone here know the keyboard sequence or combination that will slide the WIFI button over to the on position? It's Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Sure would appreciate some help figuring out this mystery with the keyboard.

Victorious1

Feb 4, 2013
Hi folks, new here and I am wondering if you could help me. My Icoo D70 Pro 2 has a broken touch screen, so touch does not work at all, but, otherwise works just fine with a mini USB keyboard until the replacement unit arrives in a month or so. Here's my problem, I can make everything on the tablet work from the keyboard except for the slide button that turns on the WIFI. Does anyone here know the keyboard sequence or combination that will slide the WIFI button over to the on position? It's Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Sure would appreciate some help figuring out this mystery with the keyboard.

Somebody must know the answer to this question?

androidjedi

Jan 30, 2013
Search linuxonandroid, you may be able to run linux within your tablet, which in turn will make it even more like a netbook, with fully functioning word processing, etc

ggat13

Feb 28, 2013
Hi Victorious1,
I have a D70 broken touchscreen too.
I try with a mouse instead a keyboard but I can't use the left button to select or clic. It work only for volume key , do you try one with best result?
It seem you have found a touchscreen replacement and waiting for it, please could you tell my where you find it?
Regards.

Victorious1

Feb 4, 2013
Search linuxonandroid, you may be able to run linux within your tablet, which in turn will make it even more like a netbook, with fully functioning word processing, etc

Interesting possibility. Thanks androidjedi, I never would have thought of that.

Victorious1

Feb 4, 2013
Hi Victorious1,
I have a D70 broken touchscreen too.
I try with a mouse instead a keyboard but I can't use the left button to select or clic. It work only for volume key , do you try one with best result?
It seem you have found a touchscreen replacement and waiting for it, please could you tell my where you find it?
Regards.

Sorry no touchscreen found so far. Will let you know if I do find one.

Feb 26, 2013
Hi guys, we do have keyboard cases for all tablet sizes! they do work well with the tablets and further ease their use! Bluetooth keyboard cases also available for wireless connection :)

Last edited: