Chinese Android Tablet Will Not Boot

jdchokshi

Aug 9, 2011
Please use google chrome it will alow you download the file from rapid share. I had same problem and used Google chrome to download it.

mrwonerful

Oct 6, 2011
did the rapid share update the firmware updated machine will boot.but now touch screen does not work.tried the stylus that does not work either.midi 2.2 kernel 2.6.32 build v12.0 is there firmware for this also.Thanks for your help
please advise

tracygreen

Nov 11, 2011
I finally found a solution that works and i wanna share it with u!

Copy and paste: https://rapidshare.com/files/458598647/M009S-03.28.rar into your browser
Go down to the bottom of the page and Click "Ill wait"
The file will download in 5-10 minutes
Copy this file to a SD card

Then, turn your tablet pc off ( if it already isnt )
Insert the SD card with the file on it into your tablets sd card slot
Turn on the tablet

This will update the corrupted OS on your tablet. VWALLLLA

:D THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! OMG we just tried it on the piece of poop we ended up with on E-Bay (no we didnt know it was a chinese Epad, we bought it from a guy in Vancouver & thought it waswere ligit) But just as we giving up on it, my Hubby found this site and ur message. only prob is that the touch screen wont work, so we have to download another driver.....but it turns on thats the main thing...thank you!!!

ll.momo

Nov 20, 2011
I have a problem but not the same :

My tablet was working well but now when I put the power button I see green light On but I see nothing in the screen Even I put it in charge for days it doesen t came back with result ! Please If someone Can Help Me soon !

mrwonerful

Oct 6, 2011
does melly88 have a touchscreen driver link? when you complete the rapid share firmware update ( https://rapidshare.com/files/458598647/M009S-03.28.rar ) on these chinese midi tablets you will be able to load the os (the little android guy will disappear and the tablet will boot) but the touch screen becomes inoperable. The tablet still will not work because you have no way to cycle between the icons on the tablet. Does anyone have a touchscreen driver to go along with this firmware update?

peterpiper

Dec 18, 2011
If anyone still has a 'frozen' Android in the middle of the screen who will not move or do anything - I have found a remedy for mine on a WM8650 - It is really in two parts - The first is to download the 'HYBRiD_WM8650_UBEROID_1.3.0_v5' file - This is a hybrid version of Honeycombe for the WM series and other tablets - Save this file on the PC then extract all the contained files to a cleaned off SD cand
Open the SD card directory on the PC and select 'Changer' - then select the number nearest match to your tablet - This writes a little batch file to the SD card - With the tablet turned off - insert the card and power up - Your little green man should move and be replaced by the loading of the Honeycombe files - NOTE the msg not to remove the card till told to - On installation finish remove the card as instructed and the tablet will reboot ((((( It takes a little while I give it about a min))))) - If the new UBEROID LOGO DOES NOT CHANGE INTO A DESKTOP IN THAT TIME - REMOVE THE sd AND PUT IT BACK INTO THE pc AND RUN THE'cHANGER' again select a model near (I choose one that has a 'blue' running power light - You should be in a mode now where you can choose the OS and then I was back up and running
Having got the tablet working you can download a file mentiond earlier in the thread 'M009S-03.28' - simpley extract this to the SD card and put it in the tablet and reboot
The web site for info on the Honeycombe is How To Install Honeycomb on Android Tablet | AndroidOS Tablets - well worth a read Hope it helps some

plinsig

Dec 28, 2011
If anyone still has a 'frozen' Android in the middle of the screen who will not move or do anything - I have found a remedy for mine on a WM8650 - It is really in two parts - The first is to download the 'HYBRiD_WM8650_UBEROID_1.3.0_v5' file - This is a hybrid version of Honeycombe for the WM series and other tablets - Save this file on the PC then extract all the contained files to a cleaned off SD cand
Open the SD card directory on the PC and select 'Changer' - then select the number nearest match to your tablet - This writes a little batch file to the SD card - With the tablet turned off - insert the card and power up - Your little green man should move and be replaced by the loading of the Honeycombe files - NOTE the msg not to remove the card till told to - On installation finish remove the card as instructed and the tablet will reboot ((((( It takes a little while I give it about a min))))) - If the new UBEROID LOGO DOES NOT CHANGE INTO A DESKTOP IN THAT TIME - REMOVE THE sd AND PUT IT BACK INTO THE pc AND RUN THE'cHANGER' again select a model near (I choose one that has a 'blue' running power light - You should be in a mode now where you can choose the OS and then I was back up and running
Having got the tablet working you can download a file mentiond earlier in the thread 'M009S-03.28' - simpley extract this to the SD card and put it in the tablet and reboot
The web site for info on the Honeycombe is How To Install Honeycomb on Android Tablet | AndroidOS Tablets - well worth a read Hope it helps some

I downloaded and installed the file and now instead of sitting with the android guy it is sitting with uberoid logo.. what now?

Last edited:

madmom

Dec 28, 2011
I haven't been able to boot my 2.3 either out of box...nothing. I tried the link above from rapidshare but it is no longer on the site. Does anyone have advice for me.

imadeamistake

Dec 31, 2011
Well, the link is no lnger valid. I have the same issue. I have searched for a solution for a year and just gave up. I lost money and time. It cost more to send it back.

imadeamistake

Dec 31, 2011
I see the penguin on my tablet then it goes to the ANDROID_ and that is all it does.. It looks like they forgot to load something on the tablet. Please help to restore this,. I see many high speed IT people out there that may be able to lend their expertise.

Tradecheckout

Dec 31, 2011
You need to reinstall the OS completely.
What is your specs on the tablet, I need to know exact model to help.
Sometimes EBAY tablet names are not really that model and many sellers call their tablets EPAD. So give me full specs and I'll try to help.

Alan