Chinese characters in keyboard - help!

eharris18

Feb 5, 2011
I was trying to install SlideIt and now I have a giant keyboard and chinese characters. The Slide It app is not working (it looks nothing like the video). This happened when we first loaded the andriod firmware from Pandigital and were adding apps. My husband thinks he had to reset the whole thing. I really don't want to do that as I have too much on here now. Any thoughts on how to fix this? I went to locale and picked USA and language and picked English (USA) and it is like it doesn't stay there. I'm no computer expert but I am learning alot with this little machine and your website. I've been reading the posts but cannot find where it addresses this problem. Please help!

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
I am guessing you do not have the Pandigital Novel, but some Chinese tablet

To type in English, just click on the Chinese character button on the button left to change the keyboard language.

frankat

Sep 10, 2011
this is not a reply but need an assistant, kindly help me to find AC adaptor; model no: dse 12-080150 for my android tablet

hdmp4

Sep 2, 2011
this is not a reply but need an assistant, kindly help me to find AC adaptor; model no: dse 12-080150 for my android tablet
You should start your own thread for this... Just buy any DC adapter off the market or electronics store.

Most likely you need a 5V DC adapter with 2A current, as long as it fits with the correct voltage, it should work.