Christmas gift

tessiewebb

Dec 25, 2011
Christmas gift: Impression 7 tablet pc. Took me nearly 2 hours to figure out how to get connected to wi-fi. Now that is under my belt, I'm wondering if there are better instructions out there for the tablet than what I got with it. It is bare bones and I am not exactly tech-savvy. Not even close actually. The instruction manual online is exactly the same as the one I got in the box. I need some serious good information on how to get use out of it. I want to download a book, for instance, from Amazon. How? The manual does not describe how to use the various icons on screen and on the device. Also, can anyone tellme if my computer will run slower when I'm connected to internet on the tablet? It seems so this morning but my daughter says no, I can't see how multiple users could not slow it down, though, anyone?

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Techinically it is like a garden hose, the sprinklers attached the lower the overall pressure. So the more devices the slower downloads are. But most sessions are not constant so you shouldnt see much slowing.

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

Rai93

Dec 25, 2011
I have the same tablet as you, also got it for Christmas. What problems are you having with yours? Maybe I can help.

Taneya

Dec 25, 2011
With the impression I cant get it to stay connected to the wifi and when I try to download from the market they all come up failed. Same thing
with the android 2.2. Please help all I need is you tube and some games.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Bennyhaha

Dec 25, 2011
I am having trouble connecting to wifi. Keeps saying it is disconnected in the settings menu. Is there something I am missing?

tessiewebb

Dec 25, 2011
I have the same tablet as you, also got it for Christmas. What problems are you having with yours? Maybe I can help.
I finally got it connected to my internet service and now can do that at will. However, what I want to do with the tablet is download books, movies and so on. I haven't a clue how to do that and the instruction manual is worthless.